Most people don’t do enough follow up and those people are missing out on Thousands and Thousands of Dollars! You need to start learning a system to improve your Follow up and to attract more people from the networking events you attend.
If you are going to spend time at a networking event, if you speak at a networking event, or if you are an exhibitor or a sponsor at a networking event and you have a display table, you have to make the effort to maximize your return of your investment of time and money to be at that event. You want to capture as many leads as possible.
I’m listing these types of LEADS into 3 categories as follows:
- Hot Leads – you want to capture as many HOT leads as possible. You want to talk with the 3 or 4 people who want to book you for a speaking event or hire you. Follow up with them FIRST!
- Warm Leads – these are the people who will likely buy from you or book you as a speaker within the next 6 months to a year.
- Cold Leads – are the ones who might start watching for your emails and learning from you. Something in their life may shift and they will want to hire you. This can take from 1 to 5 years or more to convert these prospects into buyers.
When following up, you CANNOT rely solely on your email marketing these days. Some people think they only have to put these prospects on an email list. They are WRONG and you have to be careful not to spam people – get more information on this in the video. You need to start putting your mailing address on your business card as well as your phone number, your email list and website information. This is why…
There are 4 Methods of Follow Up:
- Email – your digital newsletter and other email communication that relates specifically to them.
- Phone – remind them you sent an email with a freebie they were looking for.
- Direct Mail – send them a note that says, “It was great to meet you, let’s have a phone conversation so I can learn more about you.”
- Social Media – send a message to them to check their email for what you sent to them.
You have to approach your follow up marketing in different ways. Why? Because people are busy, they are as busy as you are! So make sure you are following up in those 4 different ways after every event. Get your system organized NOW!
Check out the video below for more detail about these 4 strategies to Follow Up From Live Events & Speaking Gigs!
Video Biz Tip: 4 Ways to Follow Up From Live Events & Speaking Gigs !
If you want my system on how to do create your Follow Up System like I do it, go to jumpstartyourfollowup.com. There’s a product list of everything you get with the Program plus 3 Bonuses! It’s a HUGE VALUE for all you get. And if you are not already on my email list, go ahead and click to sign up to my FREE Entrepreneur’s Kit while you are there – link is at the top of the page.
But whatever you do – GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY!
I’d love to be able to help you with your strategy, your marketing, or whatever is challenging you in your business!. If you’d like to schedule time to talk with me, just go to katrinasawa.com/strategysession/ and fill out the form to schedule a FREE strategy session with me.
You can also engage with me a couple of other ways:
- Go grab some additional FREE Resources online at http://www.KatrinaSawa.com/resources
- Attend one of my LIVE Events!!! Get more info about the dates, location, and topic of my LIVE EVENTS at www.LiveBigEvents.com. I’d love to see you at my next LIVE EVENT!! The next one is in November, so you can start making plans!
Talk you to again soon!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Kicking YOU and YOUR Business Into High Gear Making a LOT More MONEY Doing What You LOVE!”
P.S. Get your FREE Entrepreneur’s Success Kit at www.JumpStartYourMarketing.com/freegifts!
Are You Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? Join me at one of my live events in 2016 – next one is in Novemeber! Go to www.LiveBigEvents.com for dates and info!