Jumpstart Your Business! Stop Letting Your Lack of Technology Slow You Down!
Do you need some Techy Services HELP!??!?!
Techy Services = Anything that has to do with technology, websites, email marketing, social media, etc.
What’s missing in your business?
- A professionally designed website?
- An opt in box to capture leads efficiently on your website?
- Website forms, added functionality and call to action?
- Email newsletters or emails at all to your list to stay in touch
- Autoresponders for drip touches to your database once they sign up for something or buy online
- Online way to take payments for products, programs, events and services?
- A CRM to house your database for easy follow up?
- Consistent social media posting and engagement on enough sites with enough people to make it worth while and profitable?
- Support with writing or developing content, videos, emails, articles, blog posts and more?
Outline of what you get with us is below here, make sure when you are getting quotes around town or from other designers or techy people to help you with your website or your social media, emails, etc. that you COMPARE APPLES TO APPLES – NOT APPLES TO ORANGES!
Most web designers DO NOT INCLUDE much of this stuff with their basic web design package – we do because we know THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!! (Whether YOU realize it now or not.)
Our Jumpstart Techy Team has not only good quality designers but we have the STRATEGY talks with you and the sales and marketing ideas for you, your site and your business. Others don’t always find out more about what you’re doing and tell you what you need, they just take orders to what you say you need. But if YOU don’t know EXACTLY what you need sales and marketing wise, you probably won’t get it on your site.
“Katrina has so many tools and systems to help business owners to elevate their business and get them on automatic. She took my new website with beautiful graphics and made it state of the art to handle every aspect of the technology age of business. She is my “go to” for so many things and she’s just amazing! I highly recommend her and her team.” – Syndee Hendricks, Insightful Coaching
JumpStart Your Marketing® Done-For-You Website & Techy Services
Get More Clients FASTER….Give Your Website an Overhaul!
The Jumpstart Your Website Design Package Entails
WordPress Website to Include:
- 1-Hour Pre Site Building Consult with Katrina
- WordPress Install & Theme Upload (2 basic themes to choose from in this package, others could cost extra if more custom website is requested)
- Up to 12 Core and Internal Pages will be set up (if Content is Provided By Client within a timely manner), content will be formatted on the page if given to designer within scope of project or client will have to add more content later themselves
- Custom Header Design for basic horizontal rectangle header layout included (other shapes or designs could cost extra, client to supply and/or research and purchase all necessary photos/images)
- Two revisions allowed, more would cost $40/hour
- Custom Opt In Box Creation to match header and theme
- Two revisions allowed, more would cost $40/hour
- Opt-in Box Freebie Image Design included based on theme and header design
- Custom Sidebar Features Included for what is initially planned out, others can be added later for a fee (ex: social icons, testimonial box, social feeds, blog feeds, video)
- Installation and Setup of Essential WordPress Plugins Including to Amp Up Your WordPress Install
- Basic WordPress Backup plugin
- Title Toggle
- Duplicate Post
- All in One SEO or similar
- RSS feed
- Social sharing plugin for posts
- Foundational SEO done on all complete pages (all Keywords need to be provided by Client)
- Setup of 1 Blog Post along with blog templates & editing tools (Content provided By Client)
- Connecting Your Opt-In box to 1ShoppingCart or Another Email Marketing Software (Client sets up own email and shopping cart accounts and gives us access. Kat has resources for all of this.)
- Uploading first Autoresponder message for opt in box sign up (written by client)
- Setup & Basic Branding of your cart pages in 1ShoppingCart, PayPal or Other Merchant Account Items (Merchant Application Process Done by Client but We Will Connect it for you once you are approved)
- Uploading of up to 5 Current Products and Services into shopping cart as needed
- 1-Hour of Additional Consult Time with Katrina and/or our WordPress and Technology Expert to Review Your Site design and features
- Unlimited email communication for updates, changes to your site during the design process.
- Access to custom recorded WordPress webcast tutorial videos and webinars to walk clients through the WordPress maintenance including how to submit a post, how to create a page, how to create links, add pictures, how to manage the sidebar and how to enhance SEO, etc.
Total Investment for NEW Website Development: $2000 (without shopping cart, only email system) or $2200 (with shopping cart integration) Paid in 2 equal payments (3 payments can be arranged if needed), one upon start and one 4 weeks after that or when site is done, whichever comes first. This is a huge savings from some other website designers and we know what’s important for your site to bring traffic, sales and engagement, not all website designers are created equal!
Package Could Be Completed within 4-8 Weeks but that depends on YOU too!
*Note, this pricing is the ONLY option we offer, we do not create custom quotes for business owners. If you have ideas for other things or larger websites, we can recommend other web designers to choose from.
“Just want to share that I’ve gotten two new clients from my website in the last two months! Woo hoo! Thank you again!” – Lucas Roy Lehman, Speaker & Coach on Personal Power & Intimacy
Done for You A-La-Carte Services
Otherwise known as Virtual Assistant or Techy Help
Here is a snapshot of our current web and online marketing monthly services pricing. You may always add hours on later and we can perform any techy activity or activities for you during your allotted time. If you’re not sure what you need us to do or need to delegate in the first time, your initial call with Katrina Sawa will help you determine that. The first payment is made at the start of your project. For monthly ongoing work, this amount is billed every 30 days unless you cancel which you can do at any time. Cancellations for the hourly work are only valid for work not yet performed, work already performed is not refundable however partial refunds are available on an as needed basis.
Techy VA – Ongoing Maintenance and Update Package for Website Work, Ezine Management, Social Media Messaging and more
- Ongoing: Up to 8-Hours of Website/Ezine/TechyVA work and maintenance and/or Social Media Messaging/Connecting Per Month – $400 Per Month
- Ongoing: Up to 12-Hours of Website/Ezine/TechyVA work and maintenance and/or Social Media Messaging/Connecting Per Month – $600 Per Month
- Ongoing: Up to 16-Hours of Website/Ezine/TechyVA work and maintenance and/or Social Media Messaging/Connecting Per Month – $800 Per Month
* Note, we do not offer other packages with different number of hours. These packages are what we see is needed for most business owners. If you require more hours, we can add on, but we cannot do less than 8 hours per month. All monthly payments are pre-paid and billed automatically every 30 days from whenever you start. We keep track of hours by 30 days, not the month so you can sign up anytime during the month.
- Hourly: Website/Ezine/Techy VA work by project and is $40-60 Per Hour depending on what’s being done and if you are a current VIP 1on1 or Live Big Mastermind client.
Copy/Content/Consulting/Planning Calls with Katrina Sawa about the direction, marketing, planning or organization of your website, programs, products, services, layout, flow and more.
- Initial or Additional 60 Minute Planning Calls – $250 each unless you are a Live Big Mastermind client.
*Note: Website design services do include max 2 consults already with Katrina or our Technology Expert. This pricing is ONLY if you are a Jumpstart Your Techy Services Client and require more calls with Katrina for your design, copywriting or techy monthly strategy planning which is highly recommended.
We do require that you do an initial website or techy planning and strategy call with Katrina BEFORE we decide to take on your techy work to make sure your business is a good fit for us and us for you. That call is $197, it will be recorded for you and it is a big picture planning call so you will get a ton of value out of this one call even if you decide not to move forward with our services. You can take the recording and notes to another assistant or designer. This one time 1on1 call can be purchased here: www.JumpstartYourWebsite.net now. This is not just for website design clients but anything techy. Thanks
“Being a very creative, right brained Astrologer, Intuitive Reader, Healer and silk painter, I had no clue on how to promote my business. I now have a beautiful, functional website, I am doing teleclasses and newsletters monthly and I have learned how to promote myself (including learning the technology too). My business is growing steadily and I cannot tell you enough good things about Katrina and her style of coaching. I would not be where I am without her expertise!” – Debra Sholly, Astrologer, Healer, Baton Rouge LA www.WhiteDoveIntuitiveAwakenings.com
Not sure if you want to use us for your website and techy services?
Let’s have a conversation!
- You can come to a complimentary business strategy session with Katrina Sawa to see if it’s a good fit to work together first and make sure she “get’s you and your business”. Sign up for that here.
- You can check out some of the websites we’ve built – see images on this page now. Businesses we’ve helped include:
- Relationship Coach
- Life Coach
- Esthetician and Spa
- Wedding / Event Planner
- Real Estate Investor
- Consultant website
- Avon representative’s personal website
- Intuitive Healer and Astrologer
- Interior Decorator
- Home Inspector
- Women’s Business Organization
- Brain Trainer / Facilitator
- Accountant website
- Event website
- Business Coach
- You can learn a lot more about what needs to be ON your website first if you want with our Secrets to Success with Your Website Audio Training here: www.JumpstartYourWebsite.net
But don’t wait! Your website needs to be the HUB of your business you know. You’ll get so much farther with a professionally designed site!
Here’s to a very prosperous relationship!
The JumpStart Your Biz Coach
Feel free to contact me as well if you want to talk more in depth about how we can help you create a website you love AND one that works for you to get clients! OR to chat about how to hire our techy VA team too… call me at (916) 872-4000 or send me an email to email@example.com.
“Katrina Sawa is a more than just a business coach, she is a mentor. Katrina has taught me marketing strategies that WORK! In just a few months, I implemented a long over-due email campaign, created new products, sold new services and made connections with more clients than ever before. Katrina is someone I trust completely to guide me in my business offerings and I highly recommend her.”
Before I met Katrina, I was a personal trainer/ group fitness instructor in Manhattan running around like a madwoman all day long. By the time I came home I had just about enough energy to stare at the wall and drool. I knew I couldn’t go on like this forever. And I was planning on having a child, so my time for running around was about to be, well, cut out completely. How was I going to make more money than I was making, and work less??? I had no idea, and I am so fortunate that I stumbled into Katrina Sawa! She spelled out exactly what I needed to do, step by step, and supported me along the way. Before I knew it, I had launched my first online fitness program, and it was successful! Before I met Katrina, I would never have thought I could do this, but she prompted me to keep taking steps, whether I thought I could or not! I now run fun and effective online fitness programs regularly and end up helping many more people in much less time! And I have plenty of time to spend with my son
“I have recently had the absolute pleasure to work with Katrina Sawa to breathe some new life into our marketing and sales focus. Wow!! What a difference just even four months so far makes! In that four months, between our 1 on 1 strategy calls and an amazingly beneficial ½ day planning session, we were really able to map out the direction that we wanted to go. The ½ day session was intense and so incredibly productive, the ideas and thoughts just seemed to come forward effortlessly for Kat who was focused and on point with what we wanted to accomplish. Katrina was able to take a peek into our business life and help us work smarter, not harder! Even right down to simplifying and updating our order taking / accounting processes, getting everything into one place! Talk about a timesaver! I sincerely feel much more confident now with our efforts both online and offline in our marketing and how we can easily generate leads through multiple strategies we have implemented because now we know how to do it all! We are even delegating too! Thank you, Katrina for your top notch and invaluable services!”
Katrina is a master at internet marketing. It was Katrina that introduce me to having a business that can be global and mobile. She gave me the tools to launch and build my online empire and create my very first tele-seminar that feature me interviewing top 6 & 7 figure women entrepreneurs including Kat the Kat-alyst herself. All of this has allowed me to receive and sell $10,000 coaching program within a week. I would not be the entrepreneur I AM today if it weren’t for my coaching session and connection with Katrina. I highly recommend working with her if you are serious about becoming successful and abundantly prosperous in your life.
The first time I ever heard of Katrina, one of her coaching clients was giving a glowing review of how she had helped her turn her business around at a Loral Lengemeier event that Katrina had just spoken at. Shortly after I purchased her Love Yourself Successful book when it came out and went to her website as the book instructed to take advantage of her free goodies. Because of her amazing follow up, I signed up for her 6 week Jumpstart Your Business group coaching program.
Katrina talks fast and gets right down to business. I have a notebook filled with several pages of notes on actions and recommendations she gave for my business website, lead generation strategies, my brochure and direct mail piece, networking, determining how to get paid, places to look for clients, using Facebook, effective follow up…..I could go on! Katrina knows A LOT about marketing and she is willing to share it ALL. I made a lot of progress during my coaching, gained a lot of knowledge, and made progress on getting systems in place in my business. What I appreciate most about Katrina is that she has mastered the most important sales systems: lead generation, appointment setting and lead conversion and she walks the talk. Just enter her funnel by opting into her list and see a master at work! I also appreciate her warmth and friendliness when I see her in person and that she continues to follow up even when the class is over. If you are looking for accountability, systems and a ton of solid business advice, Katrina’s your girl.
“Katrina is a wealth of information and strategy. She helped me develop my first comprehensive program so client’s received both healing sessions and products in the package so they received more benefits and I am working smarter instead of harder. She also helped me to realize my value and charge more. I was able to increase my mailing list at networking events using strategies she gave me. Her only weakness is she has so much to share sometimes my head wanted to pop while taking it all in! She was also available in between calls which was great as different opportunities presented themselves. Sometimes these opportunities were not a good fit and I would have been wasting my time, she kept me focused on areas that aligned with my mission and would generate more revenue. I enjoyed being a part of her mastermind group and learned a lot.”
I first met Katrina back in 2005 when I was starting up my business in Folsom. She gave me so much information and ideas that I have been continuously using them for the last 8 years! Of course I consulted with her since that time, but one of the things that I am so grateful for is that she is still here! Still helping people grow their business. Still offering her services and willing to help out when needed. She helped me not only with my local hypnotherapy services, but also helped me launch my hypnosis CDs and mp3 recordings on a national scale. I can’t tell you how many times over the last 8 years I have been frustrated by services that have come and gone and now offer no support or encouragement. She has always been there for me and I greatly appreciate the fact that her steady support and services will be there in the future as well. In fact, I received so much pertinent data from her that I am still implementing what she suggested 8 years ago. Not that I have been ignoring what she originally said, it’s just that she gave me so many valuable insights and suggestions that it could take years to implement all of them. And that was a great way to grow my business at a rate that suited my needs. There are so many aspects to having your own business that it is comforting to know that when I am ready to take the next step that she is there with the knowledge and the plan to help me achieve those goals. If you are ready to move forward with your business, please give her a call and let her help you become even more successful.
I’ve taken many online and in-person marketing workshops, seminars and coaching over the years so I recognize when a trainer’s primary motivation comes from a genuine desire to help others vs. satisfying their ego or their bank account.Katrina Sawa is the real deal! Marketing secrets that I’ve heard from no one else, and practical spot-on, step-by-step advice flows from her like it’s channeled from a higher power! And Katrina doesn’t hold back. She generously shares all she has with her customers. As someone whose marketing was hit and miss, at best, until I found Katrina, I’m loyal to her for her honest insights and genuine desire to help me bring my gifts to the world. She has inspired me to believe in myself and my mission, think bigger, create my marketing plan, focus on specific revenue generating activities every day and start building a team to help me grow my business. Thank you Katrina!