I’m energized from all of the events from my East Coast Tour! It was an amazing week, but now that it’s over, I’m very happy to be back home because there are a couple of exciting events going on this week that I want to tell you about.
Hey Tweeps… I’m the Guest Expert on the Women Speakers Association SpeakerChats on this Tuesday, May 24th. Join us at 4p PST / 7p ET on this Twitter chat. I’m sharing some fresh new ideas to get started speaking, be prepared for those speaking gigs and generate a lot of leads and paying clients doing it. There are so many ways to market and grow your business, get clients, and make money these days but being a speaker is probably one of the easiest and fastest ways. Whether you’re comfortable speaking or not, there is a way to get more comfortable so that you can make this one of your top marketing strategies.
On this chat, you’ll learn:
6 Step System for Jumpstarting Yourself as a Dynamic, Sought After Speaker
Why it’s important to reverse engineer your talk
Tips for MONETIZING your talks, presentations and appearances online and off
How to develop a kick-butt follow up system to engage attendees and sell more later
How to know when to sell what and for how much to which group and why it matters
And on this Thursday, I’m so pleased to have Mishele Vieira, Certified Professional Organizer® and owner of Away With Chaos as my Guest Expert for my Love & Money Club members on Thursday, May 26th from 3p-4p PST.
Mishele has been organizing individuals, families, and companies since 1983 improving their systems, surroundings and profitability. She works with her clients to overcome the challenges they face in getting and staying organized and release the “stuff” that often overwhelms them. Her ultimate goal: to help people make room for what matters most.
Mishele will be sharing The Top 5 Mistakes People Make When Trying to get Organized & How to Avoid Them!
On this call, you will learn:
Why so many people are finding it harder and harder to get and stay organized in this fast paced digital age.
The number one thing that keeps people stuck (and in some cases cluttered).
And of course the top 5 mistakes that people make when trying to get organized and how to avoid them.
My Love & Money Club has two levels of membership. You can join for FREE and receive a limited number of trainings and group coaching from me. You must be a PAID member to access this call and all other Guest Expert calls, but you receive a lot of value with your membership such as over 1000 trainings and 1 on 1 coaching with me. So head on over to my Love & Money Club at www.loveandmoneyclub.com and sign up today so you can access this Guest Expert Call!
TAKE SOME ACTION TODAY!
Here are 3 ways to engage with me further and get the support and training that you can use to jumpstart your business FAST:
Come talk with me about this and more in a complimentary Jumpstart Your Business strategy session by clicking here: http://www.AskKat.biz.
P.P.S. Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? Join me at one of my live events in 2016 – May, July or Nov! Go to www.LiveBigEvents.com for dates and info!
Don’t miss this Opportunity to attend my next Jumpstart Your Biz in a Weekend 3 day training here in Sacramento on July 22-24th. If you need more clients now, need better systems for your lead generation, marketing, follow up and sales processes, need more referrals, speaking gigs, you want to know how to focus on social media, be more effective at networking events, learn how to transform your website – THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!! I’m going to share my secrets to help you develop strategies that will bring you more leads and what’s involved with having a smooth-running, moneymaking system of a business. Get more information and register today at www.JumpstartYourBizinaWeekend.com.
I’m back from the Ultimate Women’s Conference in Denver, boy was that a fun time! Did you see the photos all overFacebook, Twitter and even Instagram?? I even was a guest on a TV Show on Google Hangouts while I was there! (here’s one of them to the right)
This is why I absolutely LOVE EVENTS!
I hope you do too but I’m fearful that so many of you are hesitant to attend bigger conferences, invest in yourself that way or even get to enough small monthly networking events in your own area?
I’m telling you, besides speaking at such events, networking at them and really connecting with people (massive numbers of people!) is the fastest path to cash and more!
So many connections were made this week in Denver by all of us. Then I’ve been to 4 other networking or speaking gigs since then and it’s only Thursday!
I have a lot of different talks but I don’t recommend doing that for someone just starting out or newer to speaking. I recommend you stick to one or two talks that both drive into what it is that you want to sell in your business – that’s called reverse engineering your talk. There’s more to it but here’s an audio I did on How to Become a Dynamic Sought After Speaker if you would like to go listen.
My goal is to inspire you to do more networking, speaking and events (among other things) but also show you HOW! How to know what to do, where to go, how to work the room when you’re there, make sales on the spot, follow up after and everything in between! You can do this too, I promise, you just may need learn a little more first on what to do possibly!
This is just one of the many systems, strategies and things I teach at my live training events you know. My Jumpstart Your Marketing & Sales Summit is coming up April 9-11, 2015 here in Sacramento. If you’re not currently registered to attend yet and you know you need to do some things differently this year to grow your business, I really urge you to change your plans, grab a seat and join me.
Oh and there’s a LOT OF LOVE going around at my events too, you will be pleasantly surprised at the energy in the room and caliber of people who attend.
Kat is Speaking at the National Assoc. of Professional Women event February 18th in Roseville, CA
Topic: Profit From Social Media: 3 Simple Yet Crucial Secrets on How to FINALLY Make Money With Your Social Media Marketing Efforts!
• Are you spending more than 30 min a day on your social media profiles and sites but not seeing any return on your time invested?
• Are you looking for ways to build your list or generate a minimum of 50+ leads every week for your business but aren’t sure how to go about doing that effectively?
• Are you maybe a little hesitant to even get on some of the social sites even though you know you need to be there but you have no idea what to do on them to make your time worthwhile and see results from your efforts?
Then come to this meeting, it’s free for members or non-members. RSVP & Register ASAP. Meeting at Mimi’s you can order food if you like.
Join Kat at the next Women Speakers Association Meetup here in Sacramento Monday, February 23!
This group is a networking meetup for members of the Women Speakers Association in the greater Sacramento and Northern California area. It’s FREE to become a member online at www.WSALive.com, plus there are numerous benefits for Premium Members. Meetings are for collaborating, connecting, sharing resources, educating and inspiring each other to grow and prosper more from speaking in their business or career. Any woman is welcome to come check it out and see if it’s a good fit for you, men are welcome also. Meetings are held at the El Torito on Arden Way, food is available to purchase and there is no cost at this time to attend. Agenda consists of casual networking, introductions of everyone in attendance, sharing and masterminding, training on occasion, drawings and more. Meetings are held the 4th Monday of every month from 5:30-7:30 pm.Please check the meetup website to RSVP and bring a friend!
P.P.S. Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? You probably need to be doing a LOT more marketing and sales – online and offline. I recommend you attend my next Jumpstart Your Marketing & Sales Summit, I promise this will be the most informative, useful business seminar you attend all year. Go check out what it’s all about and when: www.LiveBigEvents.com
Where is Katrina Sawa this New Year, 2015? What upcoming events, interviews and business seminars is she attending, speaking at or hosting herself that you can attend? Find out below with the list on this page.
1) ”Ready for the Right Guy” Telesummit started THIS SUNDAY January 4th but you can still get info to find your guy this year!
I’ve teamed up with an incredible lineup of love and relationship experts including one of my favorite trainers in this area, Allison Armstrong! I went to some of her relationship seminars when I was searching for my Mr. Right. And I’m on this summit because I have some amazing Online Dating Tips to share to make your online dating much easier on you. You’ll be amazed at what you can learn from my interview alone much less all the other experts in this telesummit if your goal is to truly find YOUR Mr. Right this coming year. The summit kicks off on Sunday at 9 am with an interview with John Gray, author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus so you DO NOT want to miss this event! Sign up NOW so you don’t forget or miss any of the speakers plus you’ll get a bunch of bonuses when you register! Get Access Now for Free & Get Ready to Find Your Mr. Right this year!
2) 1 more day to Enter to WIN in the Conscious Business Holiday Giveaway!
The 2nd Annual Conscious Business Holiday Giveaway is like NO OTHER giveaway you will see this season. It is NOT a giveaway of “how to” reports that you may never read. It’s NOT a pre-recorded class from 4 years ago that you’ll never listen to anyway. It’s NOT a bunch of hype intended to get you to buy something. Instead, winners will receive actual high-touch in-person services designed to support you to really get to a new level with your business and your life in 2015. 2 of the AMAZING products and services that are being given away (over $10,000 in all!) are –> an Authentic Logo Design by Magical Marketing Grand Prize ~ Value $3,500, a VIP 1/2 Day to Jumpstart Your Business NOW (with me 1on1) ~ Value $2,500 and many more! Head on over now and ENTER TO WIN – Last day is January 7th!
3) Did you miss my interview Monday night, January 5th on the Kickass Guide to Life Radio show with host Christopher Rausch? I heard it was very motivating by some of my own clients even! We got down and dirty with tips, advice and behind the scenes information on how to start up, grow and market your own business so you can make some kickass money, doing what you love and so much more! Go listen into the podcast recording of the show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thekickassguidetolife/2015/01/06/katrina-sawa–jump-start-your-marketing
4) Join me on a special, 30-min training call on January 8th at 5 pm on the topic of the 3 Simple Steps to Attracting Clients & Making More Money in your business. I’m the guest on a call highlighting the Ultimate Women’s Conference happening early February 2015 in Denver, CO. I’m one of their speakers in Feb and the hosts of that event and I decided to do a tempting training ahead of time to entice more awesome women to register for the conference and join us in Denver Feb 6-8, 2015! This is going to be a really great conference I know because besides me I know there are like 8 other phenomenal women business owners speaking on all sorts of juicy and practical topics to help give you and your business a jumpstart! This call is FREE and you can register here now!
5) Join me on The Ultimate Business Owner Radio Show Friday January 9th at 1 pm PST. I’m being interviewed by host Steve Beatty who interviews authors, industry experts and up and coming “game-changers” who currently help business owners create more of the type of business—and life— listeners have always dreamed of having. If you are looking to create more value in your company and prepare plans, systems, exit strategies and succession plans then this will be a great show to listen to. On Fri 1/9 go to this page to listen in: www.exitcoachradio.com
6) Join me in person as I speak to the Tapestry Network of Sacramento on Monday night, January 12th!
The Tapestry Network is a Christian Women’s based Business Organization supporting women start up, grow and excel in business. I’m honored to be the speaker at the Sacramento event this month with Director Janice Jordan. I’m speaking on the topic of: Living the BIG Life You Deserve, How to Stop Settling and Create Your Happiest Life Ever. In this presentation, I will walk you through many of the secrets I’ve discovered in truly creating your happiest life ever doing what you love. Just in time to ring in the New Year and get your year off to a bang with an authentic, practical business plan for 2015. Join us for this informative and very interactive meeting. Find out more and register here now.You don’t need to be a member to attend this one time meeting, come check out what this group has to offer and listen to a great talk to inspire you to take BIG action this year!
7) Join me Jan 13th on a FREE Call with Geri Love to kickoff her new Speaker Series for Entrepreneurs!
Geri is a leader with Avon and is very good at training and motivating her “team” but she’s opening up this speakers series to any entrepreneur who wants to learn how to attract more clients, make more money, develop your business processes, marketing strategies, good habits and so much more. Each month in 2015 Geri is bringing in an expert who can share something extremely valuable with the entrepreneurs who decide to join. All you have to do to get access to this call is get on Geri’s email newsletter list – she’s going to send the call in information out to her whole list! I’m speaking on Tuesday, January 13th at 4:30 pm PST on the topic of: “3 Simple steps to attracting clients and making more money in the new year” Here is her website – oh and you’ll even get a chance to win $50 worth of Avon products as she pulls one winner every month from new subscribers! –>> Sign up now: www.BuyMakeupFromGeri.com (Pic of me and Geri April 2014 event)
8) Join me at the next Women Speakers Association Meetup here in Sacramento Monday, January 26th!
This group is a networking meetup for members of the Women Speakers Association in the greater Sacramento and Northern California area. It’s FREE to become a member online at www.WSALive.com, plus there are numerous benefits for Premium Members. Meetings are for collaborating, connecting, sharing resources, educating and inspiring each other to grow and prosper more from speaking in their business or career. Any woman is welcome to come check it out and see if it’s a good fit for you, men are welcome also. Meetings are held at the El Torito on Arden Way, food is available to purchase and there is no cost at this time to attend. Agenda consists of casual networking, introductions of everyone in attendance, sharing and masterminding, training on occasion, drawings and more. Meetings are held the 4th Monday of every month from 5:30-7:30 pm. Please check the meetup website to RSVP and bring a friend!
9) Have you worked out your 2015 Business and Marketing plan or calendar yet? If not you may want to get a jumpstart on it and some support from a webinar I did recently. I walked attendees through what I do step-by-step, on my own computer showing you all kinds of ways to maximize your day, week, year and time, how to get more done and even ideas on what else you can create or sell to make even more money this coming year! It’s all recorded and you can access the replay of the webinar immediately when you sign up for just $49. Go find out more and get this stuff in place for yourself! www.katrinasawa.com/marketingcalendarwebinar/
10) Attend the Jumpstart Your Marketing & Sales Summit – April 9-11, 2015 – this is my signature event that I host twice a year.
For under $100 you can reserve your seat NOW for my April 9-11, 2015 live 3 day business, marketing and sales in-depth training so you can make 2015 a record year for your business! Are you wondering how to double your business this year or how to start that new program finally or maybe raise your rates, get more online exposure and so much more??? You’ll learn ALL of this and so much more. Attendees are always blown away with how much real content is shared at this event alone PLUS you can make money on the spot – Kat encourages attendees to create and sell Easy YES Offers during the event, many attendees walk away with hundreds of dollars in their pocket PLUS contacts for more sales later!
Last week or so before the rates really skyrocket – get the Super Duper Early Bird Rates through January 16th ONLY!
–> $97 for a General Admission ticket (regular price $897)
–> $197 for a VIP ticket which includes your lunch all 3 days (regular price $997)
Rates are going up $300 for BOTH ticket levels on January 17th.…you will not find a less expensive or more interactive way to learn the key marketing and sales strategies you need to take your business to the next level and FAST.
Read all about the event, what other attendees have said, what you’ll learn, more about where and when it is, etc. online at www.LiveBigEvents.com now – but hurry or you’ll pay a TON more if you wait to reserve your seat past January 10th!
Here’s to creating and enjoying your happiest life ever with a business doing what you love!
Happy New Year!
Your Love & Money Mentor, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Helping You Get More LOVE In Your Life & MONEY In Your Business!”
P.P.S. Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? You probably need to be doing a LOT more marketing and sales – online and offline. I recommend you take a moment and sign up to come talk with me – it’s free and you WILL get clarity, I promise. Go here now to sign up: www.AskKat.biz!
P.P.P.S. Make sure you leave a comment below on today’s blog or contact me if you have any questions!