Please don’t pass by this article if you haven’t started doing video yet in your business – for marketing, your website, tips, engaging clients and more. This seriously is something you don’t want to ignore anymore. And if you’re already doing videos in your business, you may catch a few tips here that can enhance your videos, capture you more viewers and convert more paying customers!
Oh and you can even use these tips for creating content on your blog, email newsletters, websites and more too!
In my business and marketing coaching business, you can imagine that I hear a lot of excuses as to why someone isn’t or doesn’t want to do video yet in their business. I do. I hear it all!
But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a way to get around those obstacles or fears that you may have and learn how to maximize what you’re doing on video to get the biggest bang for your buck so-to-speak.
The 3 biggest obstacles or excuses that I hear entrepreneurs make about recording or promoting videos:
- Mindset – you don’t think you look or sound good on video
- Strategy – you aren’t sure what to say, share or promote on video
- Systems – you aren’t that tech savvy or aren’t sure what software or technology to use to record your video and get it out there
In this article, the one preceding it and the one following it, I share a bunch of tips for combating each one of these so hopefully this helps you get started using video now!
Tips to figure out the Strategy for why and what you’re going to do with your videos or say on your videos. If you want to learn how to easily record useful and memorable content when recording video, try these suggestions:
- Write out 100 tips that you share regularly in your business or that relate to what you do and things you help people with. They can be short but can help you generate a topic to talk on.
- Think up the 10-20 most asked questions for your product, service or business and use those in a Q&A manner to record video content.
- Interview someone you admire or someone from your industry or have someone interview you. This is good for a longer type of video that you might do in a series to get prospects to opt in for rather than quick tip type video.
- Share about a resource, technology or productivity tool that you use or love in a review type format and link the URL to find it or link to it in the description or on top of your video.
- Review a book, product, show or event giving a testimonial about it, pros and cons plus your contact info for more info and reviews! You may be chosen by the company for future opportunities or perks.
- Pull out chapters of your book or product/program and give a few key tips in a video to give a teaser to go buy the product.
- Become an affiliate of a product or another professional and talk about their offerings in video giving your affiliate links and you might make money.
- Promote your own products, programs and events on video, sharing what’s in it for them if they invest. Keep in mind that you may want to do this every 4-5 videos that you send out or post, the rest of time you want to give content or tips generally speaking and then you can still have a call to action at the end too.
I RECORDED A VIDEO SHARING MORE ABOUT THIS STEP – CONTENT CREATION – Click the picture to the right —>>>>
Remember, your promotional videos only have to be 2-3 minutes unless they are training videos or videos for regular clients. Longer videos are ok for some people who really are interested in the content but not typically for new people just being introduced to you.
The key is to just get started. Record one and send it out to a few clients or friends that you trust to review it and give you feedback.
Perfection is NOT the best strategy here or you may never get anything done and out.
If you missed the first article on Tips to Make Yourself Look and Feel Better When Recording Video, go check it out. In the third and last article in this series, I’ll be sharing:
- Tips for Getting Comfortable with Technology
Now, if you want more specific examples, steps and samples of ways to do all this then you really want to attend my next 3 ½ day Jumpstart Your Marketing® & Sales Summit where I lay out everything you need to do to market online and offline in many different ways and for many different types of businesses too. I give you the steps, the implementation cheat sheets basically on how to do this, what to say, when to send stuff, how to send it and how to even delegate it all so that you can concentrate on getting MORE prospects and making more sales.
Join me in November and let’s jumpstart your business!
Go to www.LiveBigEvents.com for all the details and sign up today!Here’s to creating and enjoying the business and life of your dreams!
The JumpStart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Kicking YOU and YOUR Business Into High Gear to Create Your Happiest Life Ever Full of lots of LOVE & MONEY!”
P.P.PS. You can register for my next Jumpstart Your Marketing & Sales Summit Nov 12-15, 2014
where we’ll be working on this and so much more to jumpstart your business and yourself this year! Go to http://www.LiveBigEvents.com
for info and a BIG SPECIAL OFFER & Early Bird Pricing now!