If you’re looking to get paying clients from your efforts on social media websites and also get more people signed up on your email newsletter or to your website from your efforts on social media websites then these are:
The Top 8 “Productive” Things to Do On Social Media for Business
- Snap – Snap photos of yourself, family, kids, vacation, pet and wherever you go and then upload them so your followers and friends can get to know you better.
- Share – Share other people’s posts, pictures, promotions or quotes to give them social credit and you a good reputation for being generous and supportive online.
- Educate – Educate your followers and friends on things you are an expert in. It could be business related or any fun facts, information and more. They will look to you as more of an expert and refer you business too if you share really good stuff!
- Proclaim – Proclaim fun new things going on with you in your life, or your goals in business even and others will hold you accountable but also cheer you on.
- Engage – Comment on as many other posts you can that are relevant. For business topics, share your expertise, give free advice, resources and more; don’t hold back and people will take notice and refer you more or recommend you to their friends because you show so much generosity.
- Connect – Connect on a deeper level with as many people as you can also. Don’t just like their page or add them as a friend or connection, send them a private message, find out more about them and what they do.
- Converse – Take the online conversation to the next level. Suggest talking on the phone or meeting in person if you’re local to build a stronger relationship, become referral sources, collaborate or even do business.
- Have fun – Have fun with it but don’t waste too much time if you’re in business, get to the heart of the connection, take it to a conversation and see if or how you can help each other. Have fun by sharing fun images, quotes or things that really express your personality too!
It can be this simple.
Yet most entrepreneurs are just posting and maybe commenting on things….you’re not engaging others to your fullest extent. That is the big mistake.
If you’d like to learn more about this and other business-building ideas and strategies, go grab some free gifts online at www.JumpstartYourMarketing.com/freegifts.
If you’d like to attend a 3 day in depth training on my follow up system, sales system, lead generation systems, your website marketing and so much more, then apply now for your Free Scholarship to attend my next Jumpstart Your Marketing & Sales Summit November 19-21, 2015 in Sacramento, CA! Go sign up now while this offer lasts –> www.LiveBigEvents.com/freescholarship
“Helping You Get More LOVE In Your Life & MONEY In Your Business!”
P.S. Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? You probably need to be doing a LOT more marketing and sales – online and offline. I recommend you check out what I do at my 3 day live training twice a year. The next event is in November, we’re in pre-launch so rates are the lowest when you sign up now at: www.LiveBigEvents.com.
Connect With Me Online: