Are you looking for sponsorships for your business? Did you know that you can get much of your business expenses? Join us on June 26th to find out all the details!
Some questions to consider when seeking sponsorship:
- Do you have a visible following? Think about your subscriber list, your social media, your connections with traditional media. If you can clearly prove you have a following makes a sponsor interested. This doesn’t mean you need huge figures. It’s the quality of the following not the quantity that makes a difference. (See the next question to understand this more.)
- Can you show you have an influence with your following? Sponsors will want to see if you have a bond with the people in your ‘tribe.’ Influence means you can give them a call to action, and they will respond. This is exactly why the quality of your following is more important than the quantity. There’s no return on investment if you have 50,000 followers on Twitter but only 2 people are actually reacting to your tweets.
- Are YOU willing to invest in a sponsorship relationship? If you think the sponsorship is over as soon as the company has handed you the hard or soft money, then you’re ill prepared for sponsorships. The key is building a lasting relationship.
- Can you verify that your sponsors will get a quantifiable return on investment? There’s a right approach and a wrong approach to this. And without help, it can be hard to see what will work. (And by the way, what will work for one potential sponsor may not for another).
If you answerd those questions with a “YES!” you are attractive to potential sponsors and this call will provide you with tips and ideas of how to proceed in landing those sponsors!
Shannon Cherry, a veteran in building connections – including corporate sponsorships, is sharing her sponsorship secrets to help individuals like you get your share of the $17 Billion in corporate sponsorship available. Join us on June 26 for the free webinar: “5 Steps to Get Companies to Sponsor You.”
Discover how Shannon is getting sponsors to pay for just about EVERYTHING she does, including clothes and makeup, computers, gifts for clients, blogging, attending and hosting events and much more.
When you join us on June 26, you’ll discover:
- Why companies have millions of dollars to dole out
- Why a company would be interested in you and what you’re doing
- What you really need to offer to land a sponsorship
- What a sponsorship can pay for
- And much, much more!
Go to http://www.onlinemeetingnow4.com/register/?id=bfcdd9c69f to register.
Thursday, June 26, 2014
3:00 pm Pacific / 6:00 pm Eastern
The JumpStart Your Biz Coach
“Kicking YOU and YOUR Business Into High Gear!”