Do you need to jumpstart your business in a hurry to finish off strong or reach your goals for this year? How about a plan for next year or plan for what you’re going to do to get your business up and running if you’re just starting?
Don’t forget however, you always want to plan at the very minimum once a year. Most business owners choose December or January to start planning but it really can be done anytime throughout the year and you can be checking in and tweaking your plan all year long as well.
For immediate cash flow, I recommend trying any or all of the following:
- Send an email to your current clients, previous clients and everyone in your database (that you have permission to email)
- Offer for a complimentary check up call or session. This can be a shortened version of what you normally get paid to do or it can be in the format of an audit of sorts – for their business, their health or some other part of whatever you help them with.
- Offer a paid special package, deal or offer. This should be something that you don’t normally sell or at a price that’s much lower to get them to “try you out” or you can keep the regular price possibly and throw in a lot of valuable bonuses.
- Offer a paid group webinar or teleseminar (or a series) that starts soon. I’m sure you can teach something or offer something or do open coaching or Q&A about some topic that you have expertise in, that they want to hear about. Keep this at a very low price so you can pack the calls or lines. Then from there, make sure you have a sell up to a higher priced offering since you will most likely have people who want to take it further.
- Offer a live workshop if you have a lot of local contacts. This can be a couple hours or half or full day. I don’t recommend adding a longer event quickly and without a lot more marketing time but a shorter, less expensive workshop could be a good option. Then make sure you have a more expensive sell up offering to offer those people that day.
- Call through your database to everyone you have a phone number for (this is why it’s so important to collect phone numbers too because email is definitely NOT the most reliable way to connect with your customers.) and offer the same sorts of things as listed above.
- Get Networking! A week or two ago I wrote an article on the 6 Steps to Effective Networking, you can read it here if you missed it but networking and meeting and talking with people face to face is the fastest path to cash. BUT you do have to listen for what people need and then make an offer to help them with one of your programs, products or services. Don’t rely on follow up, try to make the sale or close an appointment that day. Follow up for sure, but definitely ask in person.
- Follow up with the dozens or hundreds of people you already made a new connection with from a recent event or with your friends and followers on social media. There’s nothing like getting a phone call to strengthen that relationship whether it started online or off. Leave detailed messages so people call you back and then take it to a phone call to see if or how you can help each other.
These are some of the best tips I teach my business coaching clients. We all need to do these things for cash flow, myself included. You are no different I’m sure so if you need that jumpstart….you’ve got to take a little initiative.
Here is a video that I recorded on this topic as well if you want to watch and listen to what else I have to say – it’s different than what I wrote! And I accidentally said 3rd quarter on this video but meant 4th! LOL
For more information on how to jumpstart your business, your marketing and your life too, find out about my Jumpstart Your Marketing & Sales Summit happening this November.
I go through all of the nitty gritty details of all this stuff and so many more marketing strategies, sales processes, online marketing techniques, website copy and design suggestions, how to get speaking, become an author, and more in one event than you’ve ever experienced.
This is not a pitch fest either or a multi-speaker event, it’s all me and a small group of entrepreneurs like you who need to know exactly what to do to build a successful, smooth-running, lead-generating, moneymaking machine. Go to www.LiveBigEvents.com now for the best rates and dates.
© Copyright 2014 K. Sawa Marketing International Inc.
Here’s to creating and enjoying the business and life of your dreams!
The JumpStart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Kicking YOU and YOUR Business Into High Gear!”
P.S. Get your FREE Entrepreneur’s Success Kit plus a couple other Free Gifts online at www.JumpStartYourMarketing.com/freegifts!
P.P.S. Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? You probably need to be doing a LOT more marketing and sales – online and offline. I recommend you check out what I do at my 3 1/2 day live training twice a year. The next event is in November but there are a bunch of bonuses and early bird rates when you sign up now at: www.LiveBigEvents.com
P.P.P.S. Would you like to come talk with me first to see if or how I can help you jumpstart your business? If so, fill out the questions on this page and I’ll be in touch to set up a free 1on1 consult very soon! Go to www.AskKat.biz now.