Your thoughts on virtual trainings and courses
Recently I was prepping my materials and PowerPoint for my Speaker Success Bootcamp and it reminded me to ask you about virtual trainings and courses. Virtual trainings and courses can be the course YOU TAKE to help you learn how to run your business OR they can be the courses you OFFER for sale yourself.
- Do you use virtual trainings and courses in your business? Host them?
- Want to hold some?
- Think you could make a lot more residual income if you offered virtual trainings and courses?
- Do you attend virtual trainings and courses or buy them yourself?
- All good questions right?
I think we all want to find some residual income streams, am I right? There’s some easy business models that fit the bill for this such as:
- Affiliate Marketing (making money referring programs, products, systems and technology) – I make a few hundred dollars a month right now using affiliate marketing. Some of my friends make thousands each month; it’s a much bigger strategy for them.
- Membership Programs (having people pay you a monthly fee to get recurring training or knowledge of some sort from you) – I’m inching up with my Int’l Entrepreneur Network now for this, at $7/month, you can make a nice bit of cash each month if you can get a few hundred people (or even a few thousand!). It’s not as easy as it sounds however.
- Then there’s creating and running virtual trainings and courses, perhaps doing them over and over again live OR boxing them up into Home Study Programs or Courses after you do them live. I have a few of those and I’m actually thinking of bringing some LIVE trainings back this year and next year. I’d love to hear your thoughts about a few of the programs that could help you jumpstart your business this year? I created a quick poll on Facebook. Will you go take the poll for me?? I’d really appreciate your input.
–— >>>> Take Kat’s Quick One Question Poll Now <<<< —
JOIN ME for upcoming calls – look on my event page, or review recent ones on my YouTube!
Here’s a quick tip about creating virtual trainings and courses:
FIRST: Figure out which type of program will fit YOU, Your Lifestyle, Your Personality and Your Clients. That means, brainstorm about and determine if you should host an ongoing program, or what I call a “start/stop program” that has a specific start date and end date (could be more difficult to fill on time if you’re new to this). Do you want a short term (3-6 week) or longer term program (90 days)? Do you like the 30 day challenge model with daily interaction? The decision is yours however you want to decide carefully based on many factors:
- How you like to deliver
- How your clients like to attend or consume info
- How likely it is that you have hot prospects
- Price you want to charge
- Will this be a lower priced offering to get people to “try you out” or a deeper, more comprehensive training farther down your “funnel” and more expensive?
Streamlining, systematizing and delegating more in your business can allow you more free time, vacation time and self-care or family time you know. It is possible, but you have to make time to implement these kinds of offers in your business.
YOU can do this and I can help!! 😉 Reach out and let’s chat!! I can support you around a LOT more than just marketing and business stuff you know. I help with the ENTIRE JOURNEY. I’ll do a FREE Call with you this month… just answer the questions here to get started. XOXO Here’s to creating and enjoying a life full of lots of LOVE & MONEY!!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Showing You HOW to Make a LOT More Money Doing What You Love!