Want to know the things I do regularly to grow and expand my business? Entrepreneurship isn’t for the faint of heart. If your goal is to reach the masses with your message and/or make a minimum of $3000/mo, I would say, in this day and age, you’ll want to be doing MOST of these things regularly as well!
Get in front of more people, more often and in more ways is the #1 goal…ways you can do that include the following:
- in person networking
- in person speaking
- in person vendor/exhibiting
- host a FB live/YouTube Live yourself
- host a FB live w/ a guest
- be a guest on podcasts, radio shows all over
- Call into group zoom networking events and network in chat, especially those events that allow commercials with who is on live
- ask others who do FB lives to bring you on as guest
- offer to collaborate with peers on joint FB lives
- nurture and interact with your community, your groups, and clients, etc. often so they will spread the word about you
- host live events
- participate and network, share tips and advice inside FB or LI groups – then take conversations off to a private message and then a phone call
- go after publicity in your local marketplace, get on local TV, radio and in print media. It’s not as hard as you think
- get published with your articles, blog posts and video tips on other people’s blogs, websites and directories. There are often submission guidelines on their sites or just reach out and ask!
- pay attention to online summits and giveaways and be a part whenever possible in those types of events
- travel to larger conferences and targeted events throughout the country and possibly be a vendor there if you aren’t chosen to speak
- get listed in online directories and maximize your profiles everywhere such as social media, your professional membership websites and wherever your target market looks – sometimes there is an opportunity to be a partner of a website such as a catering association needs website designers, but normally web designers don’t join catering assoc. they can sometimes be a partner member which means you have access to that entire membership directory
Other ways to engage your Database/Community:
- send an update letter in the mail
- send an update email
- call through your database a couple times a year
- send twice monthly newsletters or emails of some sort (min 2x/mo or more)
- share more stories with them to get them to connect with you more
- friend or connect with each customer or person in your email database over on social media as well – sending a private message to them over there
- sending more private messages and/or segmented messages to specific groups within your database so it speaks more directly to them and their needs. (example, someone who signs up for your Grief ebook, may be different than someone who signs up for Purpose workshop)
- actively ask for referrals
- ask them to take surveys, give their input
- offer free coaching calls every once in a while
- send holiday cards anytime of the year – more direct mail regardless
- send a print newsletter in the mail
- send a private video message just to them, one by one, there’s a system for that
- start a text message campaign, get them to give approval to add them to it and then start sending texts to certain clients and people who want info that way
- host free group calls on conf line or zoom to give them support and do Q&A
- host free webinars and calls bringing in other experts to share
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Showing You HOW to Make a LOT More Money Doing What You Love!
P.S. March 6, 7 & 8 is my Love & Money Live event. That one is 3 full days of working ON your business like no other event out there. Seriously, I’ve been to a LOT of business events and multi speaker events where you get a bunch of fluff and some sales pitches. This is NOT that.
This is the training that I wish I had when I was really in the throws of growing my business 16+ years ago! I give you everything I’ve got in my events and I know a lot about a lot. For any industry too.
As a member in my community, you can attend my Love & Money LIVE! 3-Day impactful, informative training for just $97 also! That’s $200 off the current price! Find out more about this event and get registered but hurry, last day to register for this event is March 1st! Use COUPON CODE: 200OFF at www.LoveandMoneyLive.com.