Do you want to get out of Overwhelm? Who doesn’t?
Yes, sometimes I get a bit overwhelmed too, but currently it’s in a good way. I have several fun projects on the horizon. So now I’m just trying to prioritize since I can’t do them all at once.
I recently attended a beach retreat with 34 other entrepreneurs and I got really sick… from exhaustion. Why? I had been traveling too much and I have huge plans for 2018 already that I’ve been focusing on. What I realized at that beach retreat was that I needed to STOP, breathe and figure out how to do less.
Soon after the beach retreat, I hired a new in office, local personal assistant to take a LOT of things off my plate. Whew! I cancelled two events – one this month and one in December that I originally thought I REALLY “needed” to attend but realized that I really don’t.
I also changed my plans on what I would launch starting this November. It’s so hard to keep up the pace I have been and still be here for my clients, my family and myself.
By stepping back and looking at my BIG PICTURE, I realized that what I need to double my business is already inside me!
I needed to take my own advice! PRIORITIZE – that’s what is necessary to getting me where I need to be “IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE” and I just need to stay focused.
Having an assistant and regular team meetings will keep me focused. You may not have that kind of a team just yet and that’s ok but who’s going to help YOU stay focused much less help you DETERMINE YOUR “ORDER OF IMPORTANCE”.
My experience is that you may not know what you don’t know and therefore may not see it exactly clear as to what and how YOU should prioritize to do this for yourself. Am I right?
Many of my mastermind clients and 1on1 clients are feeling overwhelmed right now too. One thing I think that I’m really good at is helping them FOCUS and PRIORITIZE on their immediate next steps so it helps take away the OVERWHELM! (for now, don’t get me wrong, it comes back which is why they hire me on an ongoing basis).
There are a few suggestions that I give to my clients that I want to share with you today. I hope you find these helpful.
- Remember your BIG PICTURE VISION – is what’s on your plate now and what you’re spending time on now going to help get you to what you truly want your business to look like?
- If you need to generate money and cash flow right now then – is what you are doing every single day lead generating, moneymaking activities that lead possible people to buying your products, programs and services?
- Are you talking with people 1on1? This leads to more sales, referrals, speaking gigs and more opportunities. Don’t be shy, reach out and just call people.
- Say NO to things that won’t serve you, even if you already committed, you can back out of some things and no one will die or think you’re a horrible person.
- Take care of your personal needs! Get enough sleep, I know that for me, if I don’t get my 7-8 hours a night I drag through the day and am less productive no matter how much caffeine I have. Eat well too, no junk food and don’t drown your sorrow or overwhelm in alcohol (I’ve been there, done that too!).
- Don’t worry about things that don’t affect the cash flow right now like updating your website, designing a flyer or logo, creating curriculum (without paying clients you don’t have a program!), writing blogs, attending big conferences possibly where you aren’t there solely to network for business. They will get done in due time. Push off deadlines you set for yourself for writing that book or whatever if it’s not going to produce the result you want now (unless that type of thing is your big vision).
If you want even MORE help to get out of overwhelm and stay there, then I would love to speak with you privately and we can discuss all the irons you have in the fire right now, what goals you want to accomplish and what needs to come OFF your plate. If you’re ready to STOP THE MADNESS, you can set up a complimentary call with me here: www.AskKat.biz
There’s another solution too. Seriously change your plans and get to my next live training November 3, 4, & 5 in Sacramento. www.JumpstartYourBizinaWeekend.com
I know, you’re probably saying “but Kat, going to events is why I have all these ideas in the first place and am overwhelmed!?” If you haven’t been to one of my events before, let me assure you that I do it differently. It’s more than creating BIG PICTURE IDEAS. At my events, we get you laser focused. We look at EVERYTHING you’re doing in your business and I mean EVERYTHING so that we can really help you determine YOUR BEST NEXT STEPS.
Other events usually focus on sharing how to or why to do ONE thing. Although it may sound like it’s just what you need, that ONE THING may not be your next best step!
In case you haven’t experienced me before in an event, speaking gig, webinar or other training, you may not realize that one of the things I specialize in is being able to look at your BIG PICTURE plan and goals, review what you’re selling, who you serve and how you want to design your life and business. AND THEN, only then, can we determine YOUR BEST NEXT STEPS. Once we know that, I show you how to do it all and hold you accountable… yes, for once you can have the type of mentoring that you really need.
People who don’t look at EVERYTHING you’re doing and then give you advice on what to do next are not really seeing the big picture and therefore often “misdiagnose” so to speak what they suggest you need to do next.
I get that you’re overwhelmed now and that not good!
I get that you might be stressed about money too, not making enough right now or wondering how to ever get ahead.
You may have enrolled in other people’s programs, bought products, attended live events and even coached with other mentors before. Maybe some of that was helpful, perhaps none of it was. Or maybe you are still trying to find time to complete the program or training. But how is that working for you? Are you seeing results? Are you getting clearer on how to really build a consistent money-making business? Do you have all the pieces or are you just learning things bit by bit?
All I can say (and my clients will tell you the same thing) is that I’m different. I’m the answer to you finally getting CLEAR, FOCUSED DIRECTION & HOW-TO ADVICE on what order of importance you want to do things in to:
- Get out of overwhelm
- Get more clients
- Make more money
- Work less and finally get things automated
- Enjoy a better life!
Are you ready to finally get out of overwhelm and stop grabbing at every bright shiny object that comes your way?
Join me at my next event – find out more here: www.JumpstartYourBizinaWeekend.com
OR come to a call with me and we can discuss it all first here: www.AskKat.biz
Either way, you can decide to change your circumstances if you want to. You don’t have to stay stuck.
Reach out and let me help you!!
Here’s to YOUR Sucess!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Showing You HOW to Make a LOT More Money Doing What You Love!”
PS: Get your Free Jumpstart Your Biz Kit now at www.JumpstartGift.com!
PPS: Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? You probably need to be doing a LOT more marketing & sales! Click here to take a look the details of my upcoming LIVE EVENT – Registration is OPEN now for Jumpstart Your Biz in a Weekend!