Are you confused and frustrated with Facebook, Facebook Business Pages, profiles, groups and how to actually use it for business or to gain new clients?
What should you really spend your time on?
FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEOS – yes folks, this is becoming one of the single best ways to reach your followers and friends and this is still FREE. (click on the image of my FB live video from today… all about LOVE since it’s love month!)
- FACEBOOK ADS – this one gets your stuff seen best but of course it costs money… and you really have to know HOW to do this well or you’re just wasting your money. I’m getting ready to hire a FB ads expert team to help me navigate this strategy myself… it’s the best way to maximize this type of investment.
- UTILIZING SHARE PARTNERS FOR YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE – yes, this is a new strategy that I just heard someone talk about on a call I was on the other day…. boy is this a GREAT IDEA!!! Every one of us should be doing this!! It’s free first of all so that makes it easy. Second, all you have to do is reach out and message or ask other “business page” owners if they would be willing to be share partners with you. Usually you ask those with a similar number of followers… then when you find a handful of them, you just trade off sharing each other’s posts every day (or every other day) on each other’s pages… it’s that simple. Of course you both have to agree to do this and keep doing it for it to work. The idea is that your followers will start following them and theirs will start following yours. Pick people who have similar type posts, like you both put out funny memes or you both post inspirational posts and images/quotes. The gal who shared this with us has over 1.4 million followers on her page!! Seriously, I’m starting to do this so if you’re reading this and you have a similar page and followers number to mine – email me back and let’s become sharing partners!
- FACEBOOK GROUPS – this I’m finding, in some cases, not all, it can be the best place to “corral” so-to-speak a bunch of people who like you, your stuff, your tips, your style, your business, etc. into one place where you can speak with them and control the environment (to a certain respect). I have one client who is KILLING IT with his group. In fact I don’t think he does much else or pays attention to much else that growing, nurturing, inspiring and sharing tips and resources with the community he’s building. I’m even baffled at his level of engagement that he gets and they are all ideal prospects for him – amazing! So a couple things I know he does well is he makes every single person who joins his group feel welcomed with a welcome message. He invites great comments on interesting posts and questions. He doesn’t allow outside links at all (except for like two in his main pinned welcome post)!!! This is a big one… apparently Facebook is really cracking down and limiting your exposure to your friends, followers and group members when you link to something outside of Facebook. Linking within FB is ok it seems but my client is really monitoring that so he can keep up the high reach within his group. You know that just because someone is in your group or has liked your business page doesn’t mean they see your posts right? It’s true.
- FACEBOOK MESSAGING – this is the key strategy that I’ve been teaching for almost all of my 8-10 years on Facebook. And the way that I’ve taught it hasn’t actually changed that much yet, you can still message almost anyone on FB privately. It’s what you SAY in that message is what gets you either paid attention to OR marked as a spammer so you have to watch out; I teach what to say and not to say in my coaching and live events by the way, I give you the script! Now, there is also a thing called Many Chat which allows you to auto message people and have them reply creating additional auto messages – they’re calling them bots.
Well, is this list what you thought?
If not, if you’re focusing elsewhere, maybe it’s time to change up your strategy… just sayin’. Let’s do what is working these days and yes, it’s a lot to keep up on, I know!
That’s why I have a team to help me… if you can delegate some of what you’re doing at least you can do more, reach more people, get more exposure and attract a lot more clients.
If you’re new to delegating or you’ve delegated before or are now but not really sure if you’re getting good value or doing it well, then reach out and grab my NEW FREE EBOOK – How to Hire, Manage and Delegate to a Virtual Team or Assistant!
There is a lot more to do than just Facebook however, if you want to build and grow a sustainable, consistent, revenue generating business that gives you more time and money to enjoy life….
- Want to know what else to put in your business and marketing plan?
- Want to know how to raise your rates and attract clients who can pay them?
- Want to build a sustainable business that you don’t have to stress about every week making a sale?
Then join me at my next 3-day training live in Sacramento, CA April 5, 6 & 7, 2018!
Ready to FINALLY get a plan and some key strategies in place to build a consistent revenue generating business doing what you love?
- Get instant advice to grow your biz
- Make money on the spot live with your Easy Yes Offers (Kat will teach you how)
- Make long-lasting friendships with other like-minded and motivated entrepreneurs
- Get the focused and clear action steps on what to do NOW and every month to bring in consistent cash flow!
Talk To You Again Soon!!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Showing You HOW to Make a LOT More Money Doing What You Love!”
PS: Get your Free Jumpstart Your Biz Kit now at www.JumpstartGift.com!
PPS: Ready to find out what’s really stopping you from attaining a much more profitable business? Then please go schedule a call with me, it’s urgent that you figure this out sooner than later. Go sign up at www.AskKat.biz now.
PPPS: Want to surround yourself with a bunch of like-minded, entrepreneurial go-getters? Join me at one of my live trainings this year! Go find out when they are and plot the dates on your calendar now. www.LiveBigEvents.com