Is your Funnel working as it should? Is it generating enough interest to generate the leads you need? If you are struggling to create an effective sales funnel because you don’t know how to start constructing it, this post and video are definitely for you!
This post and the video are designed for entrepreneurs, small business owners, independent contractors and anyone who needs to meet a lot of people and build relationships in order to promote and increase your business. Because marketing these days is useless without working at building the relationships with your clients, prospects, referral sources and contacts. Making offers is a key component to building those relationships. You can do this if you’re a speaker or doing a speaking presentation or not.
So What’s in your funnel? What are YOU Selling?
Here are 5 Levels of What (could and should be) in Your Marketing or Product Funnel Plus What IS a Funnel?
1. The “Freebie” – what are you giving away on your website or in person so you can capture people’s contact information so that you can continue to market to them? You’ve GOT to do this one for sure and it doesn’t have to be a FREE consultation! Try to give something away that your target market will definitely want but it doesn’t have to take your time, make it more automated instead.
2. The “Easy Yes Offer” or “Try Me Out” Offer – This is your low-level offering. Can you record a free CD, write an ebook, offer a webinar, prepare an ecourse? These are all lower level products or programs that you can create once then sell over and over again taking no more time (time being the key word on a low-level offering). Easy Yes Offers can also be your time if the goal is to have conversations with prospects in order to have them connect and trust you to enroll in higher end programs. You can give and receive a lot of value in consults where you charge a small introductory fee.
3. The “Do-It-Yourself” – This is the larger, more beefy product offering that people can buy and work through at their own pace. It could be your signature service packaged into a home study kit for example like I plan on doing with my Love and Money Business Summit and that I’ve already done with my JumpStart Your Marketing(TM) System.
4. The “I’m All In” – This is for very interested and committed prospects who want more of YOU. They want to get your advice personally maybe or work with you 1on1, come to an event or even pay you for your high end programs or services. There are fewer people who will commit to these types of offerings however if priced right, you don’t need that many, nor can you usually handle that many.
5. The “Whole Enchilada” – This is for the type of customer who simply LOVES YOU and loves what you do, teach or sell and will buy anything and everything you offer or promote. They are your ‘ideal client’, I’d imagine.
Click here to view the video and hear more about “5 Stages of Your Funnel – What are YOU Selling”.
Finally you have to practice, test and practice and test, over and over again and different audiences might require different easy yes offers. You may have to alter them, change them and revise them along the way. You’ll know when you have that easy yes offer, people will be throwing cash or their credit cards in your face or orders will come in like crazy online!
Join me at my next live training workshop where we’re going to get you super clear on what you’re selling and offering. Which of these do YOU need? How many do you need to sell to make your goals? And what platforms will you do that on, how will you get those clients and more.
This live training workshop is called “Speaker Success Bootcamp”, scheduled for June 14, 15, 16, 2018 in Sacramento Ca – find out all the details and sign up now at www.JumpstartSpeakerEvent.com!
Come talk with me about this and more in a complimentary business strategy session by clicking here: http://www.AskKat.biz.
Talk to you again soon!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Showing You HOW to Make a LOT More Money Doing What You Love!”