It’s time for you to Get Over the Guilt That Keeps You from Loving Yourself and Doing What You Really Want To Do!
Today I want to talk to you about that pesky 5 letter word that a lot of us let get in our way to getting what we want or doing something about it.
It’s a dangerous little word frankly. Especially when it comes to the guilt that you may have in NOT doing what you say you’re going to do, letting yourself down, not holding yourself accountable to what you know you need to do.
This is the worst kind of guilt because we never really end up letting it go. Not good.
I have clients who feel guilty when:
- They schedule a call with me and miss it.
- Set a goal for themselves and don’t hit it or let themselves be distracted so they don’t even do the stuff needed to achieve the goal.
- Set intentions to do something but never follow through.
- Keep saying they want “X” and I give them the steps to take or action plan to get that but they never take even one step, or maybe they take one but then stop.
And there’s all kinds of other things that can make us feel guilty, regardless if anyone knows about it too right?
So, you must know that feelings of guilt are not healthy for you right? Not healthy or productive.
They aren’t motivating, in fact they are deflating! They take the wind out of your sail. They make you do things like maybe binge eat, freeze up, or go into a depression and retreat from friends or support.
But how can you let these feelings of guilt go? They do need to be let go… you can’t hold on to them or they will make you sick and keep you stuck. You have to find a way to get over them, let them go and realize instead that you are on YOUR PATH in life and your business, no one else’s.
You will have YOUR life hiccups and roadblocks unlike anyone else. You will have good things and bad things happen that will deter you from achieving goals, accomplishing tasks, meeting appointments and staying accountable. If this never happened to you, you wouldn’t be human.
Therefore, why not focus on WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY. Not what didn’t happen yesterday or last month or even last year.
Today is a new day, new month and new year. You can make new goals, move deadlines and readjust your plans for moving forward. You have the power to do so, it just takes a decision.
Here’s a 6-step process that you can take to help you get out of that guilt mindset and start appreciating yourself and what you DO accomplish more.
- Take a Little Time For Self-Reflection And Finding The Guilt That’s Holding You Back
- Dig Deep And Find The Reason For The Guilt
- Forgive Yourself And Start Loving The Real You
- Take A Few Baby Steps Toward Your Big Goals
- Watch Out – Those Guilty Feelings Will Try To Sneak Back Into Your Life
- Confidence Is Your Secret Weapon To Building The Live Of Your Dreams – get a good support system around you such as family, loved ones but also a supportive coach can help, a group of peers and clients. When you have positive role models and “cheerleaders” in your corner you can really start believing more in yourself and you’ll be more motivated to do what you need to do regardless of “life”.
If you want more information about how I can help you Jumpstart Your Business this year, then you can do one of 3 things now…
1. Come to a call with me. I can help you prioritize and organize your plans, get focus and clarity, help you plot out your Big Picture for this year, and so much more. Don’t wait because my calendar is filling up fast. I want to help you make a Big impact, make Big changes, and make Big money this year. Go to AskKat.biz to schedule your call with me right now.
2. Attend one or more of my Live Trainings in Sacramento this year. My first live event of the year is in April and I’ll be announcing registration for it soon so watch for it but you can go check out all the events and dates and mark your calendar here now.
3. Finally, you could attend my next 2 Hour Masterclass Friday, January 26th from 9-11 am PST! This is a laser coaching and masterminding block of time that I spend on all those who attend that day. Want a jumpstart in your business quick? This is what you want to attend, plus it’s only $79! Find out more and register here now.
NOW IS THE TIME to focus on your systems, upgrade your backend, technology and start embracing easier ways to run your business, market, follow up, capture leads, make sales, take payments, manage your business and more.
But you have to STOP and ask for help from someone who can see your BIG PICTURE and all the nitty gritty things you need to do PLUS WHICH ORDER OF IMPORTANCE to do them in. You may not be able to see what’s possible or generate the solutions by yourself.
Don’t wait… life is too short and you need to put YOU First Now!
Here’s to creating and enjoying the business and life of your dreams!