JumpStart Your New Biz Start Up
First Steps to Setting Up Your Business’ Foundation for a Smooth-Running Consistent $$Making Machine
- Determine your ideal target audience – whether you have one, two or three different target markets, figure out who they most logical ones are who would be interested in your products, services, programs and more and why they should care
- Figure out your overall marketing message – the transformation you provide and the problems you solve and what type of “wording” will attract the target audience plus what’s in it for them (this wording and messaging will go on all your marketing materials and website)
- Design a website – one that represents what you’re doing, selling, offering and who it’s for and why they should care. Make it attention getting and results oriented or visitors won’t take action when they get that and that’s your #1 priority. Also make sure you do not design this yourself… always seek professional help with this because your website should be the HUB of your business and most important tool.
- Develop your positioning on social media – which platforms to be on and how to show up so that you are conveying that overall marketing message and that others want to follow you. Then it’s about creating a plan and strategy for what to do online which takes time.
- Creating your marketing materials – there are wide range of materials you could create depending on where you’ll go, how you’ll market and what industry you’re in but here are a few you might consider, depending:
- Business Cards
- Brochures / Rack Cards
- Note cards / Gifts
- Floor Banners
- Table Top Signs
- Speaker Sheet
- Order forms
- Free gifts / ebooks
- Car Signs
- Ads for print
- Free gifts and downloads – you want to have one, two or even multiple freebies on your website and in general to make your target market want to learn more and get more info. What can you develop that hits their “hot buttons” and gives them a glimpse or a “taste” of what they’re seeking as far as advice, content, training, resources and more.
- Videos – you’ll use videos for all sorts of things, what you want to do in the beginning stages of your business is create videos that have people “experience you”, get to know you, learn from you, and for interaction on your website and social sites.
- Team and Tools – there will be many things you’ll start to implement or need to do that you can delegate or outsource, the key is figuring out WHICH things to start delegating first and how to make it so you can afford to delegate them. There are also many techy tools and resources that will help you be more efficient, productive and profitable, don’t be afraid to embrace tools to support you, be open to learning new things and new ways.
Want help with any or all of this? Need to learn a few things from this list or other?
Ready to finally build a business you love making a LOT more MONEY?
Then do one of 2 things today while you’re here to take that NEXT STEP!
1) Become a member in the Int’l Entrepreneur Network – this community is over a 100 members now and is a great place to get feedback on your business, ideas, resources, joint venture partners, clients even too and the opportunity to promote your business! For just $7/mo you’ll get access to 3 zoom group mastermind calls every month – yes, this is amazing and inexpensive, I know! No catch!! My mission is to help thousands inside this community, please join and learn what you need to know to grow your business smarter not harder. CLICK HERE FOR INFO AND TO ENROLL www.iEntrepreneurNetwork.com
2) Come have a conversation with me… trust me, you DO NOT NEED TO BE “READY” before doing this, in fact it’s better if you aren’t! I save thousands of entrepreneurs every year, thousands of dollars and months or years of time in the first stages of your business because I give you the “reality check” of what you need to know, learn, or implement in order to make more money FAST. Sign up here now so we can get you on the schedule, I only have time for about 5 people every month as I travel a LOT. www.AskKat.biz
Here’s to creating and enjoying the business and life of your dreams!
Award Winning Speaker, Jumpstart Your Biz Coach
& International Best-Selling Author with 10 books
Contact me anytime!
Office Landline: 916-872-4000