Did you know that focusing on Love or the lack of it can impact your ability to make money? Think about it.
As entrepreneurs or business owners, we have to wear a lot of hats. If you don’t have the love and support in your life, it’s nearly impossible to serve your clients effectively.
Let’s look a little closer at that statement. Here are some ways love or the lack of it can hold you back from being successful in your business and in your life.
Love For Yourself
Do you have self- worth issues? Many of my clients do when they begin coaching with me. I’ve found many of them do not know their value. They are practically giving away their expertise, services and products because they are not charging enough.
Mompreneurs get stuck because they put themselves last. They put everyone else’s need before their own. They usually burn out quickly.
And speaking of putting yourself last, many people who have self-worth issues resist investing in themselves. They are stuck in a hamster wheel but won’t invest in themselves or their business because they are afraid to spend the money; they think they don’t deserve it. They usually have a security mindset and the thought of risk, any risk, is something they can’t handle and won’t deal with.
I know this one all too well…I lived it for years.
A good support system is vital to your success! If your family, your spouse or your friends question why you want to be a business owner instead of having a J-O-B, you’ll find those questions will start invading your thoughts too. And then your focus becomes second guessing yourself and your decisions, especially if you are struggling for clients and money.
If your spouse or significant other is not supportive of your efforts, your focus on your business will be replaced by focusing on your relationship.
Some examples include:
- Letting your spouse tell you how to run your business even though you know better.
- Letting the spouse make decisions on what your business needs are and how to invest in your business and its operations – i.e. – your spouse demanding to build your website to save money and it’s not their area of expertise.
- Reporting your income and sales each month to your spouse as if they are your boss. Yes, I know people who’ve done that.
These are people who have a need for a consistent income even if it’s pays you peanuts or is something you hate doing! Your relationship is crumbling and you’re headed for a break up or divorce because your partner just doesn’t understand that small business owners can be successful and make money.
When you are concentrating on any or all of these elements, it becomes difficult to stay motivated and your business will suffer.
If any of this sounds familiar, you’ve got to take action to save your sanity!
Consider some or all of these steps:
- Talk to your spouse or significant other about your BIG PICTURE vision for your business. If they understand your passion and how you can serve others AND make money doing that, they may become more supportive of your efforts.
- If your environment consists only of people who are employed in a J-O-B, look for other business owners in your area to talk to and brainstorm with. An entrepreneur will understand some of the challenges you are face and you will feel less isolated.
- Give yourself the luxury of a self-help or Appreciation Day. Give yourself a few minutes every morning to think about what you’ve accomplished the day, week or month before.
- And if necessary, re-evaluate any relationships that have become toxic to you.
- Get a mentor who has personally experienced much of these issues or has helped over people overcome similar challenges.
Without love for yourself and without being in a supportive, loving environment, it’s going to be really hard for you to focus on all of the activities to make enough money to support your business and yourself!
I love helping business owners become more successful and I’ve developed several options to access the kind of help you need.
One of the most popular ways people find out how I can help them is by joining us at my Love & Money LIVE! event in March, 2019. You’ll get a 3 day Deep Dive to learn how to get More Love in your Life, More Money in your Business and to Create the Happiest Life Ever!
And for those of you who have self-worth issues and concerns about investing in yourself, I’m offering a special rate through December to attend this Event. Register by December 31st to get in for only $197. AND, if you prefer, you can spread your payments over 3 months for only $75.00/month. That’s about the same price as you would pay for a good meal in a nice restaurant! The price increases on Jan 1, 2019. So please go get more details here: www.jumpstartyourmarketing.com/loveandmoneylive
I promise – you will get the content you need to take the next step forward to a more successful business and a Happier Life! So take action now.
If you need help sooner than that, I’ll be happy to talk to you to JumpStart your business with some creative ideas in a complimentary Jumpstart Your Business Strategy Session, go fill out the questionnaire at www.AskKat.biz
Whichever you choose, I’m wishing you the happiest life possible.
Here’s to enjoying a Life with more Love & Money!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Showing You HOW to Make a LOT More Money Doing What You Love!”
PS: Have you started your Annual Business Planning yet? Are you waiting because you don’t know where to start? I can help you learn how to go through the process effectively. Get 2.5 hrs of awesome training on this topic – you’ll love it!
For just $57, you’ll get a comprehensive training session and you’ll get clear, organized & focused about your business in 2019. Click the link to get more info and register for access – JumpstartYourMarketing.com/coaching-bizplanwebinar.