Are you an entrepreneur who’s trying to build your email list? Are you unsure of what to do to make that happen FASTER? Well if this is you, then check out this post!
I’ve been an entrepreneur since 2002. I’ve taken numerous courses and trainings, hired mentors, been in masterminds, etc. to upwards of $170,000 in investments in my business.
One of the many marketing and lead generation strategies I learned along the way that I still do today, 8 years later is to hold teleclasses & webinars live just about every single month.
I hope you realize how important speaking can be to YOUR business too. And speaking in this way can catapult your business tremendously in many ways. Let me share how…
- First of all, holding your own teleclasses & webinars gets you in front of dozens if not hundreds of potential prospects all at one time therefore extremely leveraging your time
- It allows you the opportunity in many cases to make an offer from the platform you’re on due to the increased like-trust-connect factor of your participants
- When you market these types of calls and presentations you have the opportunity to reach potential prospects around the world, not just in your local area
- Teleclasses & webinars (if done well and include the right content) can increase your visibility and exposure on your online platforms and social media as well as position you more as an expert in your field
Why the majority of entrepreneurs DO NOT HOLD THEIR OWN Teleclasses & Webinars:
- Fear of the unknown
- Not sure what to say or how to present in that manner or any manner if they’re not speaking much already
- Apprehensive of the technology needs required to hold such presentations
- Not sure how to get people to attend (hence market the presentation)
- Lack of confidence that anyone would want to listen to you anyway
How can you get over these issues and challenges if this is you?
- You have to ask for support and guidance first of all, this type of marketing strategy is SIMPLE for those of us who do it and can show anyone HOW pretty quickly IF YOU ASK
- You commit to doing it and just push through
- You get some support around what to say during your presentation and how to present in a way that makes people want to stick around the listen in the whole time
- You get some support and guidance around how to present an offer, even if it’s a free offer or call you want participants to take care of
- You realize quickly how much this could grow your business if you just start doing it
Speaking in your business through these online portholes so to speak can work if you do a few things right:
- First, plot out the topics you could cover in such a manner
- Make sure those topics are what your target prospects want to hear more about by possibly surveying them or asking
- Next, plot out the dates and times you will hold your events and choose which options are right for you – teleclasses, webinars, Google Hangouts, other?
- Write out the topic description and come up with a hooky title (DO NOT DEVELOP THE ENTIRE PRESENTATION AT THIS TIME!)
- Thirdly, learn a little about the technology and what you’ll need to effectively host your own teleclass or webinar and how you will present it online for prospects to enroll in your class and get on your email list in the process
- Next, get up a registration page and process in place to take registrations, getting people on your list
- Fourth, start marketing the event anywhere and everywhere you can think of – online and offline (see me for a full marketing plan if you aren’t sure!)
- And finally, now you build out your content, once you know people are coming and you need to deliver – there is a specific way to lay out your content, putting certain things in the intro, the middle and the close or you may not see people stick around until the end or take the action you want them to take.
- Oh and don’t forget to REMIND attendees to come to the call! People always forget that step!
Here’s a link to go listen in to a free call I did on the topic of Jumpstarting Yourself as a Dynamic Speaker which will help you get more comfortable speaking in general or developing your talk or presentation – feel free to go listen into that now!
Then this video shares a some juicy tips on how to make more sales from the stage or at least build your list from your speaking gigs but you can apply this to teleclasses and webinars also. Enjoy!
For more information on how to jumpstart your business, your marketing and your life too, come talk with me to see if or how I can support you in jumpstarting your business. Go fill out the questions on this page and I’ll be in touch to set up a free 1on1 consult soon! Go to www.AskKat.biz now.
I go through all of the nitty gritty details of everything you need to become successful in your business, your marketing strategies, sales processes, online marketing techniques, website copy and design suggestions, how to get speaking, become an author, and more in one event than you’ve ever experienced.
Or go get free access to a teleclass I did just for speakers and new speakers here: https://jumpstartyourmarketing.com/jumpstartspeakingteleclass/
Here’s to creating and enjoying your happiest life ever with a business doing what you love!
Your Love & Money Mentor, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Helping You Get More LOVE In Your Life & MONEY In Your Business!”
P.P.S. Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? You probably need to be doing a LOT more marketing and sales – online and offline. I recommend you take a moment and sign up to come talk with me – it’s free and you WILL get clarity, I promise. Go here now to sign up: www.AskKat.biz! Or check out my next live 3 day training April 9-11, 2015 at www.LiveBigEvents.com where you’ll learn all about this strategy and sooooooo much more!
P.P.P.S. Make sure you leave a comment below on today’s blog or contact me if you have any questions!