Do you realize that if you go too long without making time for a vacation then you could burn out, get resentful or worse…get divorced!?
So many business owners and entrepreneurs are working way too hard and not taking enough time off or taking vacations even.
- Maybe you think you can’t afford to take a vacation?
- Maybe you think a vacation has to look a certain way and haven’t considered other ways of taking time off and getting UNPLUGGED?
Either way, it’s true, you could do yourself and your relationships some real damage if you don’t figure out a way to stop working all the time (I know many of you are) and take time out for yourself and your family.
Did you take a vacation yet this year? If not….WHY???
- Are you too busy?
- Are you not making enough money and feel like you just have to keep on working and working to make more first?
Well STOP IT! Take a vacation will ya?!
It will do you good, it will do your loved ones good and it will do your soul good….it’s worth it.
And you can do an inexpensive vacation, the price doesn’t matter, it’s the time off UNPLUGGED THAT DOES!
Watch my video today for a couple quick tips….on the day after my most recent vacation. 😉
Here are a few inexpensive types of vacations you could take (for those where money is an obstacle):
- Camping – I can’t say that I love camping but I do enjoy it. I need some basic necessities however, I can’t just go with a tent and a duffle bag or hiking and stuff….but camp sites aren’t that much depending on the time of year. All you need is really food to go with it which you’d be eating anyway right?
- Visiting family – I realize some of you would love this but others of you don’t consider this a “vacation”; however it is time away and you’d have a place to stay to save money! Plus you’ll win points with your family too and may not have to attempt another visit in a long while or now it would be their turn!
- A Staycation – Yes that means staying home but then you could do fun trips to the neighborhood pool, parks, lake, have a picnic, go to the ocean if it’s nearby or the mountains, go hiking, biking and more. Just remember to truly UNPLUG and not work if you’re taking this time off.
Here are 3 ways to engage with me further and get the support and training that you can use to jumpstart your business FAST:
- Come talk with me about this and more in a FREE 1on1 session by clicking here: https://jumpstartyourmarketing.com/freecallwithkat/
- Go grab some additional FREE Resources online at http://www.KatrinaSawa.com/resources
- Or attend one of my next live training events in Sacramento, CA – find out more about them here.
Talk you to soon!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Kicking YOU and YOUR Business Into High Gear Making a LOT More MONEY Doing What You LOVE!”
P.S. Get your FREE Entrepreneur’s Success Kit at www.JumpStartYourMarketing.com/freegifts!
P.P.S. Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? Join me at one of my live events in 2016 – July or Nov! Go to www.LiveBigEvents.com for dates and info!
Don’t miss my next Jumpstart Your Biz in a Weekend 3 day training here in Sacramento on July 22-24th. If you need more clients now, need better systems for your lead generation, marketing, follow up and sales processes, need more referrals, speaking gigs, you want to know how to focus on social media, be more effective at networking events, learn how to transform your website – THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!! I’m going to share my secrets to help you develop strategies that will bring you more leads and what’s involved with having a smooth-running, moneymaking system of a business. Get more information and register today at www.JumpstartYourBizinaWeekend.com.