I know that lots of women entrepreneurs are feeling stressed out and anxious right now – we’re in the final quarter of the year and that stress is increasing. You might be asking yourself:
- Is my business on track to make the sales I’d hoped for?
- Have a got the systems and support in place to guarantee my business success?
- Am I mentally ready to break out of my comfort zone and take action to maximize my success?
Well I’ve got some good news
My great friend, Jo Casey, has brought together 10 Extraordinary Experts to speak at her Stressed Out To Smiling Masterclass and I’m one of them!
I’m so excited because I’m sharing a virtual stage with some of the smartest women business owners around and each of them are sharing their juiciest tips to help you to end 2012 with a bounce. We’ll help you get focused, energized and inspired to really bring it all home for your business.
Let me tell you more, so you don’t miss out
Here’s what you’ll learn
- How to mentally get out of your own way, clear the mental clutter, and break through your fears of moving outside your comfort zone to get out there in a BIG way.
- Know how to work SMART and get more done, have more time off and STILL make more money
- Running a successful business takes energy and if you’re struggling with fatigue, foggy brain and extra weight it can be a struggle. Learn how to feel energized, focused and vibrant with health – without faddy diets or complex plans.
- Discover how to draw your perfect clients to you so you don’t have to chase them and how to easily keep your pipeline full of yummy prospects.
- PLUS as an added gift, many of the speakers are going to share a lovely free goody with all those who tune into the calls
WHEN: Monday 8th October to Thursday 11th October 2012
WHERE: Online and TOTALLY FREE!
WHY: Because you deserve to end 2012 on a real high and maximize your profits, passion and reach.
WHAT NEXT: Go to www.stressedouttosmiling.com and sign up. It’s completely free of charge, high content and high value.
Click here to register for the free event and I’ll see you there.