Need to make a few business shifts possibly?
One thing I see that is pretty common with the women business owners that I work with is that they don’t always feed their own needs and desires first. I believe this is hurting your business if this is you.
I’ve been guilty of this too at times, no one is perfect. But these days I’m relatively aware of watching out for this on a weekly basis and I urge you to be as well. Because what I know is that if you’re not completely happy in your personal life right now or sometimes, it will affect the success and running of your business.
In addition to feeding your own soul, you also need to be prepared – mentally and physically, for starting, growing and running an efficient, consistent, moneymaking business.
Other things that affect your success and even your profits are:
- Having people in your life that don’t fully support you – they could discourage you, drain your valuable entrepreneurial energy or worse, bad mouth you and what you’re striving to accomplish.
- Doubting yourself, your abilities, how much you’re worth, and thinking you’re not good enough – these limiting beliefs most likely stem from a childhood experience but you can shift them now, wherever you are in your life if you decide to.
- Lack of clarity around what you’re doing from the big picture all the way down to the nitty gritty details of what you need to be doing every single day in your business.
- Not having a clear plan for your business start up, its growth, generating consistent revenue, expansion ideas, team development and/or management and even time management so you don’t end up doing it all yourself.
- Lack of accountability – entrepreneurs are typically the creative types and most of us need someone other than ourselves to stay on top of us, our weekly activities, project management and even completion of projects so we stay on task.
- The know-how – just because you decided to become an entrepreneur or start selling products and services of some kind doesn’t mean you know HOW to do that and HOW to be successful and most importantly profitable. Get the training and insight you need before it’s too late and you have to go back and get a JOB!
So, where do you need to make some shifts? In your personal life, the business or with your own headtrash? Try to evaluate yourself, really sit with these ideas and points and see if something could improve. See if you need to have a conversation with a loved one. See if you need to get together a better plan.
Maybe it’s time to shift!
After all, as entrepreneurs, we always need to be open to evolution, especially evolution of ourselves.
- A better support system
- Increased confidence to charge what you’re worth and get it
- Clarity around what you’re selling and to whom
- Focused action plan or marketing plann to bring in the money
- Accountability plan to stay on track of tasks and the marketing
- More training around being a more productive and profitable entrepreneur
Don’t undervalue what you really need, list out what’s missing and see where you can make a shift.
To find out more about how you can make these shifts or identify them in the first place, I urge you to come talk with me in a complimentary business strategy session. One thing that makes me different from many other business and marketing coaches is that I pay attention to your other needs and desires and how they all work together to create your happiest life ever. It’s never too early in your business to have a discussion with me, I’ve been known to save people thousands of dollars and months of time with this one call. To sign up now, go to http://www.AskKat.biz and I’ll talk to you soon!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Helping You Get More LOVE In Your Life & MONEY In Your Business!”
P.P.S. Ready to jumpstart your business in a BIG WAY? Join me at one of my live events in 2016 – Feb, April, July or Nov! www.LiveBigEvents.com