Become a Sponsor
Want some HUGE exposure for your company without a lot of effort?
One of the things I love to do at my events and speaking gigs is to recommend entrepreneurs hire and invest in the right people/vendors/resources to help them get more done and build their business the right way from the start.
If you’ve ever been to one of my events, you know that I like to point out people and resources in the audience such as Virtual Assistants, Web Designers, Organizers, Other Coaches, Publishers, Copywriters and more.
If you want to find out how to be one of my Industry EXCLUSIVE Exhibitors at any of my live 3-day events then contact me below to be considered.
The investment is only $750 per company which includes all of the following:
• 2 Tickets to the event (one for you and one for an assistant, additional tickets can be purchased at a highly discounted price)
• 6 foot draped table in the seminar room all three days
• Full page ad in the seminar binder or workbook (must have by no later than 2 weeks prior to the event first day via pdf or jpeg)
• Opportunity to give a 5-30 min talk in front of the room during one of the days of the event (We will let you know when we will fit you in depending on what you do and how long depends on your content fit.)
• A minimum of 2 additional mentions or introductions from me on stage throughout the event
• You may sell or get sign ups at your table and you won’t be required to share any commissions or sales with me/us at all, everything you sell you keep
• Email promotion prior to the event pretty heavily.
• Logo or picture, bio and link on the event webpage as a sponsor.
• One blog post of yours on Kat’s blog prior to the event (you can submit a related article or video with link back to your website)
• Support and advice from Kat on what to make an offer around, templates for your order forms or display signs if you need them and advice on how to MONETIZE this opportunity to the fullest.
Sign up below to sponsor Kat’s NEXT EVENT!
I will be the one deciding who to bring in as an exhibitor; I have to trust you and your work in order to recommend you fully to my attendees and clients.
I do need to know you and your work personally, or get to know you soon, I will not take just anyone who wants to pay. In fact, after you sign up for this, we will have a short phone conversation. If we find that you and I are not a good fit or what you’re doing will not benefit you to be a sponsor/vendor, then I will give you a full refund, I promise. This needs to be a real win-win opportunity for both of us.
Contact me today with questions or just sign up above and I’ll email you to schedule a call!
“This event and Katrina’s genius is the kick in the pants I needed to get serious about my business. It’s great having her action steps and strategy as a guide. As a speaker and sponsor of Katrina’s event, I meet qualified and high quality prospects. I actually more than doubled my revenue at the back of the room (comparing November 2014 to November 2015). It is a pleasure working with her and her team!” – Alicia White, Founder & Creative Director of Back of the Room Productions and SpeakerSheets.com
“Sponsoring Katrina’s event and speaking on her stage was an exceptionally good investment for me. I ended up signing a number of new authors for my publishing company and have over 18 hot leads for that and other author coaching services because of Kat suggesting I have what she calls an ‘Easy YES Offer’. Kat even came up on stage with me after my talk and solidified my offer to the group which is what really catapulted the sales! I’m definitely doing this again.” ~ Karen Strauss, Publisher, Hybrid Global Publishing. New York, NY 10017 hybridglobalpublishing.com
“Speaking at Katrina’s events provide AMAZING VALUE! I received a ton of signups for my event after my 60-minute talk at her popular 3-day event. Plus the attendees and Katrina’s content were top notch! I highly recommend being a speaker or at least a sponsor at all of Katrina’s Live Big Events.” — Craig Duswalt, Keynote Speaker, Author, Podcaster, and Creator of RockStar Marketing, www.CraigDuswalt.com
“I’ve been to Kat’s events twice because it’s one of the most information-filled events I have ever gone to! Not only do I learn a ton of marketing stuff but she opened my eyes to things I hadn’t even considered previously. Extraordinary experience, extraordinary value. Katrina is chock full of all the important things you need to know about marketing your business. And when she gets on a roll, wow! I always have a blast and have met some of the most wonderful people too. It’s great to share what’s going on in your business with others who get it.” ~ Charr Crail, Artist, Photographer, Teacher CharrCrail.org