Famous Dave's BBQ
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm PST
The Las Vegas Chapter of Polka Dot Powerhouse invites you to come to visit and meet like-minded women, to be inspired, while meeting women and entrepreneurs that want to connect and help each other grow professionally and personally. You will love this group of amazing women and we all share a common goal of “NO DRAMA”.
If you’re tired of going to networking meetings, passing your business cards just to get home and realize that you didn’t make any real or authentic connections, then we are the group for you!
Seating is limited, so you must register to attend!
Only those who register are confirmed a seat. You can visit us as a guest ONCE and of course, once you visit, you won’t be able to not help but become a member. Warning, connecting and collaborating with action forward, positive women is addictive.
Famous Dave’s Bar-B-Que
1951 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108
Please don’t be shy! We’d love for you to be our guest, and bring a guest with you too. We love making new connections and relationships.
Featured Speaker: Katrina Sawa
Topic: Stop Settling
Points to be Covered:
- To take charge of your life, your business and your love life now
- To stop settling because life is too short to settle, you deserve to have it all
- And where to start and what you can do now to start making bigger plans and transforming your life now
About our Speaker: Katrina Sawa is known as The JumpStart Your Biz Coach because she literally kicks her clients and their businesses into high gear. Katrina is the author of Love Yourself Successful, Jumpstart Your New Business Now and the creator of the JumpStart Your Marketing® System.
Tips to Make Your Visit Awesome:
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes early to connect with the other amazing women
- The meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 PM
- Bring your business cards and/or one piece of marketing material, we have a special table for you to place them on (no cards or material are passed during the meeting.)
- Please support our venue and plan to purchase your own Meal and Drink.
- There is plenty of parking available!
- If you must cancel, we ask that you give us a 2-day notice. Our meetings tend to fill up quickly and we want to make sure we can accommodate others that may wish to attend.