Do you see how you’re getting less and less people noticing your posts, especially on Facebook these days? Wondering what you did? If your posts are not getting noticed, it’s time to look at your strategies on Facebook.
What do you need to do to get more people paying attention and engaging with you?
Well, I put together a short list of things my team and I are doing now on Facebook…. every social site is a bit different but Facebook is the one that changes most often. You want to change your strategies with Facebook for best ROI.
Here’s where we recommend you focus right now:
- Facebook live videos – on your personal profile or inside a group you run or another group IF you’ve been invited to do that.
- Social media private messaging – this is a huge way to connect with thousands of people every single month BUT you have to be very careful how you word your messages and how many you send at one time. (they’ve been known to shut down profiles)
- Social media etiquette – watch out for doing spammy things on FB. Stop it. Heed good etiquette rules of conduct. Don’t know what those are? Well… be less salesy for one.
- Provide all value no pitch content initially then take it offline for more.
- Get off to sell unless you want to spend big money on FB ads!
- Engage inside groups and start your own with a theme. Connect, comment, give, advice and give resources to be seen as a valuable resource. Others will follow you if they see you’re a giver with a heart.
- Don’t focus on your business page (unless you want to pay to play), it’s not worth it unless you have thousands or more followers and a very interactive group who comment and share your posts regularly.
Why listen to this advice? Well, do you want to waste time on social media or spend it wisely and get clients or referrals from it? You decide!
I’ve been online for a long time and stay up to date regularly on changes and trends, things that work and don’t work anymore. Do you?
That’s not to say this advice could change soon too – you want to keep checking back for sure as it’s an ever-evolving marketing strategy.
Here’s to Your Success!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Showing You HOW to Make a LOT More Money Doing What You Love!”