I know lots of people suggest you should be blogging if you’re not already, right? They also say you should post something on your blog at least 3 times a week, right?
It is a really great strategy to use in your marketing but it’s ONLY ONE of the tens of strategies you really SHOULD be doing every month. You just need to find the easiest way to do more of them faster or in more of an automated way.
So here are some things you’ll want to know about blogging whether you’re doing it or not and then I’m happy to share with you too later on how to automate it more so it’s not taking too much of your time. Because the reality is that just the act of blogging alone won’t really bring in a lot of clients.
You have to have your blogging woven in and out of multiple marketing strategies, your website, follow up, social media and more in order for it to work as an income generator.
It does do many things for you however regardless, such as:
- #1. You will engage your readers and prospects into conversations and action.
- #2. You will build a community of followers, fans and supporters.
- #3. You will be in more places at one time expanding your reach globally.
- #4. You will prove yourself as an expert.
- #5. You will reach people who don’t want to receive your emails perhaps; some people don’t want to read emails and newsletters, they prefer to read quick blog posts.
- #6. You will increase your sales as more people read your articles and learn to like and trust you.
- #7. You can manage it easily and quickly if you have the right systems in place!
What do you need to do though ON your blog to make sure it’s successful?
- You must have an opt in box in addition to blog subscription option;
- You should allow comments to encourage reader interaction;
- You should have videos of yourself for more interaction;
- You could highlight one of your products or services to get them to click over to your site and for more info;
- You can put all kinds of ‘widgets’ on your blog to attract more attention, provide more interaction and even build a revenue stream.
How to know what to post and say on your blog to keep the content fresh?
–>> Watch my emails and my blog posts; I share tips all the time about content generation!
In the meantime, this is just ONE of the hundreds of things you could be doing to attract more clients and generate more income for yourself so don’t get too caught up with the management of it on a day to day basis, just get something going for now and be relatively active to start.
If you are ready to get serious about your business and put a real marketing and business Action Plan into place and learn EXACTLY how all of these multiple marketing strategies will be implemented into your business either by you or someone you outsource to…. I highly encourage you to sign up to talk with me in one of my complimentary JumpStart Your Business Strategy Sessions!
These strategy sessions can really help you get more clarity and focus in your business so you can then turn around and become more profitable pretty quickly.
Find out how these work and how you can get one of these limited spots at www.AskKat.biz.
Oh and you don’t have to have your entire business already going yet, you just have to have the desire to have your own business or some ideas and I guarantee I can help pull it out of you!
I look forward to speaking to you soon!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Kicking YOU and YOUR Business Into High Gear Making a LOT More MONEY Doing What
P.S. Get your FREE Entrepreneur’s Success Kit at www.JumpStartYourMarketing.com/freegifts!
© Copyright 2017 K. Sawa Marketing International Inc.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE? To publish this article in your emails or website please include the following blurb:
Katrina Sawa is an International Speaker, Best-Selling Author and Award-Winning Coach who’s helped thousands of small business owners get to the next level in business, revenues and their personal life. She offers one-on-one coaching, group coaching, live seminars and do-it-yourself business-building products. She’s been featured on various news talk shows and radio shows including Oprah and Friends XM Radio, ABC and TheCW. Go online now to get started with her Free Jumpstart Your Biz Kit at www.JumpstartGift.com!