I know many of you are reading other people’s ezines and promotions and following other coaches and mentors….as you should; but I’m hearing that you’re confused.
With all the coaching groups and mastermind options out there right now, a lot of the 2012 groups are now forming…not only mine but a couple of my mentors’, other coaches like me and more; you’re confused as to which one is right for you?
Which one should you join, which mentor is the best fit or is a mastermind right for you in the first place?
I know they are a big investment, not only in yourself but in the direction of your business too so you want to make the RIGHT DECISION on which one to join.
Ok so let’s talk about and compare the Mastermind Groups and High End Coaching Programs that are out there, that you’re seeing….
Mind you I’m doing this to show you that I care enough about you to lay it all out on the table; I’m not trying to just tell you that you should join my mastermind group but I truly want to EDUCATE YOU on what you’re seeing out there and what the differences are and what to look for in choosing a program so it ends up being what you truly need in the coming year, not something way ahead of you or maybe even behind where you are….let’s compare…..
** NOTE ** If you’re not interested in a mastermind program for yourself for next year, why not? It’s the most amazing way to fast-forward your progress, success and income this year.
First of all, WHY should you want to join a Mastermind group or coaching program? It’s simple really and most of us who’ve been in them would say it was the best thing we EVER did in our business (and that’s the truth).
Being in a Mastermind Group, like my Live Big Mastermind for example, can give you:
- An influx of new ideas, strategies and fresh perspectives for your business. Sure you can come up with plenty of ideas on your own but will you know which ones to act on, spend money on or how to turn those ideas into big money pay-days all on your own? Having a focused group of entrepreneurs and a lead mentor who can see bigger visions for you, additional opportunities and wider possibilities helps you put your big ideas into reality much faster and with more surety.
- Motivation and positive powerful thinking. The greatest challenge a business owner may face is staying positive and motivated on a day to day or month to month basis. We need to surround ourselves with highly motivated, energized and positive BIG thinking like-minded entrepreneurs constantly or we can easily lose steam. What happens when you lose steam? You don’t make a lot of sales right? You don’t attract a lot of clients easily do you? Instead, working with and interacting with your Mastermind group and lead mentor on a regular basis can clear those negative thoughts and replace them with positive, motivating, inspired and passionate thoughts and actions.
- Accountability and responsibility. One of the most difficult things for many of us entrepreneurs is to actually ‘get stuff done’. We do have many ideas like I mentioned but we don’t always know how to put them into money-making plans, products, programs, etc. and even if we KNEW HOW to get them implemented, we have no time so they still don’t get done, am I right? Your Mastermind group can help hold you accountable to your goals and project timelines plus provide a certain level of competition that will motivate many entrepreneurs to make sure they had their ‘thing’ done before coming to the next meeting.
- A big leap in time. In an era where time is money, we have to learn double the things in half the time. By connecting with peers and a lead mentor in a Mastermind group who have similar experiences, you tap, learn and benefit from others’ input. Especially learning from a Mentor who has been where you are and is now leaps ahead of you, they are where you want to be; it makes sense to learn what to do and NOT to do directly from someone who’s been there, made mistakes and then had successes who can show you the right path for you. This greatly shortens your learning curve by a huge margin.
Trust me, I lucked out when I first started doing these types of programs because the mentors I chose were just starting out with these types of programs themselves pretty much and their fees were still very low compared to what they are today (although still a big stretch for me at the time). I got a lot more for my money than you can typically get today in most of the programs out there (except mine!).
However, there are still programs like mine; the Live Big Mastermind, that ARE true mastermind programs with 10-12 people or less in them all year long who get one-on-one access to me AND that are still affordable for the newer entrepreneur or the entrepreneur who has never done anything like this before.
THE #1 REASON I started a mastermind as one of my offerings is because being in these types of programs for me was the single best thing that catapulted my business so fast in the last few years. I wanted to offer that same type of accelerated learning, access and implementation to a select group of entrepreneurs like you who want to get there FASTER as well.
Now I mentioned a TRUE Mastermind, what is that you might ask and what’s the difference?
Aren’t all Mastermind groups the same? NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!
To me, a true mastermind is NOT:
- A group of over 15 people?
- More self-learning modules in the program than one-on-one access with the lead Mentor?
- Being coached by the lead Mentor’s co-coach, not the lead Mentor themselves?
- A program where you don’t feel like someone is truly ‘with you’ working on your business all year long (Trust me, I had this issue in one of the masterminds I was a part of and I didn’t feel like my Mentor cared too much about me or what I was doing in my business hence the advice I got was not always in my best interest.)
A true mastermind to me IS:?
- A group of 4-12 like-minded entrepreneurs who are there to give as well as receive.?
- Working hand in hand with your mentor to achieve the big goals and big picture dreams for you and your business and having a good amount of monthly access to them one-on-one?
- Feeling like you are a part of a family who truly cares about you, who inspires and loves you and who would do anything for you (and people you stay in touch with for years after your group experience is over.
Either you absolutely know you want to get into ONE of these programs and you are deciding NOW which one you will join….or you’re feeling like you’re not ready yet. But if you’re feeling like you’re not ready are you really serious then about building and growing a successful money-making business?
Because the right plans, strategies and action steps don’t always just come to you like you think they will, you often need to do some work to get the clarity and focus that you need to be successful.
If you’re ready to find out how to become one of the 6-12 big thinking entrepreneurs that I accept into my highly interactive Live Big Mastermind in 2012 then download your Program Information Sheet online at www.LiveBigMastermind.com now. I look forward to guiding you in the right direction FAST!
© Copyright 2011 K. Sawa Marketing International Inc.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE? To publish this article in your ezine or website please include the following blurb: Katrina Sawa is an Award-Winning Author, Speaker and International JumpStart Your Biz Coach who’s helped hundreds of small business owners take dramatic steps in their businesses to get them to the next level in business, revenues and their personal life. She offers one-on-one coaching, group coaching and do-it-yourself business-building products. She’s been featured on various news talk shows and radio shows including Oprah and Friends XM Radio. Go online now to get started with her F.ree Entrepreneur’s Success Kit at http://www.