Why should you do more video in your business?
Well… here’s a few reasons:
- It’s basically a free marketing strategy. Yes, you could pay a videographer or video editor to produce or complete your videos but you sure don’t have to in most cases.
- YouTube is one of the largest search engines on the Internet now and you need to be there.
- It’s faster to explain something complicated or complex on your website or with customers.
- It’s easier and faster to get to the point of your message so you can keep the attention of your visitors, followers, subscribers or customers.
- Oh and…. 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
I find that more people will watch and respond to my videos on Facebook for example than read or respond to most of my business-oriented posts.
What kinds of videos can you do?
Here’s a list of what I do and/or am planning to do more of:
- Tips regarding something in your business for social media posts, YouTube, your blog and emails
- Sales pitches for landing pages, sales pages, emails and more
- Tutorial videos to explain something more in depth on your website or wherever
- Curriculum videos for a paid program
- Facebook live videos – these would be different than the tips or other videos above that you might also post on Facebook or related sites. These will get the most views since they lie right on Facebook:
- Now you have Live video available on YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram too
- Speaker videos – record everything you do, virtual or in person
- Videos of you speaking on stage at any event
- Speaker Sizzle Reel
- Speaker Introduction Video
- Speaker Media Reel
- Testimonial videos – of you giving kudos to someone else or a program, etc. or of your customers giving testimonials for you
Now, I know what you’re saying… That’s great and all, Katrina, but I just don’t know how to get started or what to do. I’m not that techy and I really don’t know what to say.
3 Steps to Using Video Marketing to Grow Your Business:
- Just press record – you have to just start by trying it out. Open the webcam on your computer for starters and just press record and start messing around with your intro and a few key points you might want to make. Then you can graduate to recording something more specific and/or doing Facebook Live videos. The key is to just get started.
- Repurpose your videos everywhere – this means make sure you make the most of all the content you record. You can transcribe your videos for a written blog post, email, ebook or article. You can post your videos on YouTube, your website, your blog, link inside an email, post to your social sites and more.
- Monetize your videos – this is when you start getting serious about making sure that your videos drive traffic to your website, blog, landing pages, free gift opt in pages, sales pages, calls with you and even click to buy links directly from the video itself. There is a whole lot to know on how to maximize your videos including using keyword research, positioning, script writing, SEO and more.
I hope you still aren’t planning on waiting to do more video if you’re already recording them now or waiting to just get started. I’d hate to see you get left in the Internet Dust by your competitors!
Video Marketing isn’t going away so please start embracing it now. I promise if you do just a few of the things I mentioned here you’ll get more response in your marketing for your business.
Come talk with me in a complimentary business strategy session and let’s discuss video marketing, your business’ marketing, your systems or sales processes! We’ll see what we can do about getting you on track for having your best year ever! Go to www.AskKat.biz now and sign up and I’ll talk to you soon!
Talk to you again soon!
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Speaker &
Author of the book, Love Yourself Successful
“Showing You HOW to Make a LOT More Money Doing What You Love!
P.S. Are you looking for REALISTIC, PRACTICAL & PROVEN ways to jumpstart your business? Need to get more clients while building a business you’re proud of – one that make a BIG IMPACT on others and provides you a great income in the process?
If so, I encourage you to attend my signature Love & Money LIVE! event, March 6 – 8th. It’s a 3-day training event and deep dive around how to get more love in your life, money in your business to create your happiest life ever! Get more details and register here: https://jumpstartyourmarketing.com/loveandmoneylive/